FitBit safe in Evil Dead 4D Splatter Zone?

Options
Crazy question, I know. Will my FitBit be safe if I wear it on my bra while I'm at the Evil Dead 4D show? They soak you in "blood" aka warm Kool Aid throughout the show. FitBit says it's sweat proof and rain proof, but is it going to be splatter zone proof?

Replies

• skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Put it in a baggie and stick it in you pocket or inside your bra. Why risk ruining it?
  • 1horsetown
    1horsetown Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I think I'd put it inside a zip lock baggie. Better safe than sorry.
  • samammay
    samammay Posts: 468
    Options
    Mine has been dunked in the ocean and slammed into the concrete with a 220 pound dude on top of it... it'll be fine.

But stick it in your pocket for the show... why risk it?

(slamming it into the concrete bent the case a bit. 6 months later I can still feel the dent in my hip)
  • Dfracassa
    Dfracassa Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    UM, where is this magnificent show going to be held? I'mma need to go to this.
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    UM, where is this magnificent show going to be held? I'mma need to go to this.

They do it in several places across the States but the particular one I am going to is in Las Vegas at the V Theater in the Miracle Mile Mall. This will make 3 times I've seen it and it is awesome! So much fun and you get drenched in blood! Make sure you buy splatter zone tickets. Why go just to watch other people have fun?