New here

Options
metco89
metco89 Posts: 578 Member
:happy: Hi I just found this site and i am so excited! A little about me. I am a 46 y/o divorced mother of one 18 y/o son. I gained 100 lbs after my divorce yikes! I started at 260 lbs and had lost 42 of those lbs and recently got away from my healthy eating and exercise resulting in a gain of about 17 lbs back. I am really struggling to get back on track. My biggest problem is night eating. I am going to use the tools on this site and the support here to get moving again. I want to thank everyone in advance for support and let u all know i am here to support u 2. Wishing u all great success

Replies

• metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hi I just found this site and i am so excited! A little about me. I am a 46 y/o divorced mother of one 18 y/o son. I gained 100 lbs after my divorce yikes! I started at 260 lbs and had lost 42 of those lbs and recently got away from my healthy eating and exercise resulting in a gain of about 17 lbs back. I am really struggling to get back on track. My biggest problem is night eating. I am going to use the tools on this site and the support here to get moving again. I want to thank everyone in advance for support and let u all know i am here to support u 2. Wishing u all great success
  • Starr
    Starr Posts: 45
    Options
    Night eating! I understand. I have to force myself to eat before noon. I have found it helps (a little) to pop in some gum - at least I am chewing.
  • 4Serendipity
    Options
    Hi there....welcome to the community....this has been a very motivating and helpful site for me, I hope you have the same success and wish you all the luck with that. There are alot of great people on here who can and are more than willing to help, so if you have a question don't hesitate to ask.

Good luck, :happy:
    Vikki
  • mireyita44
    Options
    Hello, I am new too.. Wish you the best, you can do it! :bigsmile:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I'm still fairly new to the site myself. I have to say, I love it! Great people, great tools, great support, just a really great site. I have a long way to go, but with a site like this around I know I can reach my goal. Good luck to you.