Did anyone lose on Christmas?

Options
I did! I weighed in on Christmas morning, and I had lost 2 pounds! Best Christmas ever! Any similiar stories? Post here.

Replies

• KLP75
    KLP75 Posts: 21
    Options
    I did too!!!!
  • ImmortalWings17
    ImmortalWings17 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Yay us!!:)
  • SyreetaJayne1
    Options
    i did three! (well technically i weighed in yesterday but i lost 2 pounds too!!!)
  • jmijares
    Options
    I gained two pounds over the last 24 hours, but I plan on sticking with a Christmas Day tradition and treating myself to a long run. That should bring me back to where I was yesterday...
  • sweetyd
    sweetyd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! I weighed in this morning and I lost 1.3 pounds. Great Christmas Gift.
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I have lost 2 pounds this week. Yahoo!!
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    Yes >:o} a little I burned 1800 calories yesterday so I was hoping for something. MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I lost 3.2 pounds this week! Whoo! I owned up to all my splurges. Spent like 800 calories on poptarts yesterday and like 400 on Christmas cookies the day before. Lol! Merry Christmas everyone!
  • Jones115
    Jones115 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I lost 3 pounds this week as well! And, I have kept the weight off today. I plan on eating my suggested calories today too. No reason to lose sight because of Christmas. Afterall, xmas is not about eating but giving thanks and celebrating God!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Well, I had a ton of sodium yesterday and I am up 5 pounds from a couple of days ago! Grrrr...hopefully it's water weight.
  • Memah
    Memah Posts: 129
    Options
    Yep, me too. My hubby and I went on a little Christmas getaway, and I "just knew" I'd gained, from the way I ate. But no, I LOST 1/2 pound. Color me happy! What a great feeling!
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I weighed in Yesterday (Christmas eve) morning and lost 1.4 lbs... just enough to meet my Christmas Goal!!! YAY ME!!!
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Yes I lost also!
  • gentlebreeze2
    gentlebreeze2 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I lost a pound, but I went bonkers on cookies. Thankfully I am on that 7 day challenge... so I burned around 1700 calories with exercise.
  • bonsweetcandie
    Options
    I did too! I weighed in this morning and I was down 3 lbs. But I have also been sick with the flu and had absolutely no appetite so that's probably the reason for it.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    I woke up to .2 lbs lost!!! Whoohoo!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    I weighed in on friday and I lost 1 pound..But I am 20 pounds under my goal weight. I did 1 hour 45 min spin class divided into 2 classes and I enjoyed..I plan on enjoying today and back at it tomorrow!!! Merry Christmas my friends!!
  • absie107
    absie107 Posts: 290
    Options
    haha yeah a little bit... a little over a pound.
  • velvetechos
    Options
    I gained two pounds over the last 24 hours, but I plan on sticking with a Christmas Day tradition and treating myself to a long run. That should bring me back to where I was yesterday...

Same here! Weighed yesterday morning, was down two lbs, weighed this morning and was up two lbs, but I think it may be the sodium from the stuffing last night...oh and the cake! Oops! Getting that water in and a good workout though!
  • Bulldog1969
    Bulldog1969 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Down 10lbs. in the past 2 weeks. Four more pounds and I'll be below 300!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!