Did you log your food today? 12/25/10

Options
I did I knew that if i skipped one day I would screw up on others I'm only a little over 1000 calories over lol! 2 pieces of cheesecake threw me over the top! what did you eat that made you not wanna log today?

Replies

• LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    No...I haven't logged. What got me was a few sausage balls and a yummy cupcake. Although, I don't think I'm eating dinner. :)
  • NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Haven't logged today or yesterday. Yesterday wasn't that bad, but today its been crackers and spread, bree baked in a pastry, pigs in a blanket, eggs benedict, etc. Tomorrow is definitely a gym day.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I haven't logged. Not because I don't want to know how many calories I'm consuming, just because I don't feel like it. I haven't been too bad today though. Bacon, eggs and two pancakes for breakfast. A turkey salad and an Izze for lunch. We're having roast beef, potatoes and green beans for dinner. No special dessert, just cookies and candies I made earlier in the week.
  • teerene
    Options
    I logged just so I would know how far over I was... I did not even attempt to stay under my goal....:drinker:
  • NanBar
    NanBar Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah I logged it all in! and when I realized I only had 11 cals left for the day- I decided to do a work out.

For me, it seems like NOT logging in on BAD days is turning a blind eye to the problem...like it's not good so I'll just ignore it. Im just not that kind of a person- I want to fix this issue and I try to learn from it so I won't make the same mistakes AGAIN.

But whatever works for you.
  • Jourdan_Rystrom
    Jourdan_Rystrom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I log EVEN IF I ATE A LOT. Why would you STOP logging? I don't get it.

Anyway - yesterday (Christmas Eve) was my cheat day, and today I ate really healthy and stayed under my calories! I feel good about myself :)
  • Tomhusker
    Tomhusker Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I have logged MOST of what I had today, I think I missed a crescent roll. I am over, but nowhere near as bad as I thought I would be today. I have to log it though, as I don't want to get out of the habit.
  • ziggygirl2003
    ziggygirl2003 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I logged in my food, because I knew if I allowed myself to skip one day, I'd think it would be ok again, which it isn't. I didn't want to at first because most of the stuff I ate I didn't know the calories for or how to look them up, I didn't even kow the names of some of the stuff I ate. I just picked the closest thing that i thought had the right calories.
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    nope, most everything i ate was home made and God knows what was in it LOL. I wasn't planning on logging today anyway.. but I did good. I made sure not to stuff myself.. only eat till you aren't hungry! I did break my "1 soda a day" rule today tho, but i've been doing awesome with it for the past few months, even going some days without 1 at all.
  • doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    naw, today and thanksgiving are the two days i will not log. haha
    watch out, every other day... i'm on to you :P
  • btuman43
    Options
    Heck yeah I logged it all in! and when I realized I only had 11 cals left for the day- I decided to do a work out.

For me, it seems like NOT logging in on BAD days is turning a blind eye to the problem...like it's not good so I'll just ignore it. Im just not that kind of a person- I want to fix this issue and I try to learn from it so I won't make the same mistakes AGAIN.

/hits the like button
  • SyreetaJayne1
    Options
    I absolutely, positively logged everything! I joined this site to keep me accountable, and how am i doing that successfully if i skip logging foods cause i shouldn't have eaten them or they didn't fit in my calorie count? it helps me keep on track cause then i have to ask myself, "do i really want to put this in my body? how will this make me feel?" The truth is, i tend to take better care of my car than i do my own body, when the fact is i can replace a car, my body is irreplacable. i had to come to this conclusion to find my turning point to a better way of eating. I've allowed myself to indulge before and hate the way i feel afterwards. i'd rather sacrifice eating indulgent foods and feel better afterwards! Ok, off the soapbox LOL...

:happy:
  • SyreetaJayne1
    Options

100% agreed!!!

/hits the like button
  • TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Nope! I didnt cook, my dad and mom did so I have NO idea what was in everything. I have eaten what I want and as much as I want all day, but as soon as 8:00pm hits, it's back on the wagon! My stomach is not used to this much food anymore. My stomach as been upset since I ate. Blah.
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Yep, I did. And I still have like 400 left. But that's only because I'm sick today and haven't ate much at all. Some crackers, soup... If I'm feeling better, tomorrow will be the day I eat a lot because it's family dinner time. Good luck everyone!
  • FireRox21
    FireRox21 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Yep. I'm going to log mine later on today. I know I'm going to be over, but it is a special day and I worked my butt off at the gym yesterday.
  • wiseg2
    wiseg2 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I logged everything the best I could. I had about 700 calories for Christmas dinner. What really got me today was brownies. I only had about 200 calories left after lunch so I cleaned for an hour and a half to earn some more. I'm very proud of myself.
  • vsangel87
    vsangel87 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Well, i logged today but i didn't yesterday because my parents in law invited me to a traditional Christmas eve dinner, which i had no idea how many calories was in it...and i didn't wanna ask them what they put in it and how much of each ingredient they used exactly. I usually do that, but i didn't this time since it was a traditional Christmas eve dinner and i didn't wanna pester them with questions like i usually do. lol So, i was like screw it...i'm just not gonna log for today. And, plus, they made me eat their homemade frosted sugar cookies! lol
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    yes
  • philip31
    philip31 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Definately didn't log... lost track of all that I ate. And to tell the truth would rather not remember. lol