Before & After, 75lbs gone!

Options

Replies

• mochapygmy
    mochapygmy Posts: 2,123 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You're inspiring a fellow shorty!
  • enkennon
    enkennon Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS!!!! you look amazing! great work. very inspiring!!
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes! Nicely done. :flowerforyou:
  • chelseafxx
    chelseafxx Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! I'm glad I could give people a little inspiration. I know it gets tough sometimes and you start to bash on yourself and think you haven't accomplished much but you just have to keep going and never look back!
  • AKNMHunt
    AKNMHunt Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm 5' 3" and 170 right now. I am also following Jillian and I'm on the 30 DS right now. What all of hers did you do?

Thanks for sharing!!
  • chelseafxx
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm 5' 3" and 170 right now. I am also following Jillian and I'm on the 30 DS right now. What all of hers did you do?

Thanks for sharing!!

Hi thanks!!! As far as DVDs go I've done 30DS, Ripped in 30, Killer Abs (honestly boring for me but I do it on my off days sometimes) other than that it's catching dust, Jackie Warner Power Circuit Training, Jackie Warner Extreme Timesaver Training, and Jackie Warner 30 day fast start.

The Jackie Warner ones are my favorite because they don't have that 2 minutes of cardio in the circuits which I no longer need since I do HIIT 2-3 times a week now. Also, I started to not like that only 3 minutes of the entire JM ripped in 30 dvd was abs. Jackie Warner has a 15 minute ab workout in the power circuit training one that I love. Jackie also focuses more on strength. She will rip your shoulders to pieces and that will give you definition in your upper body REAL FAST. So yeah anyway I love her. Girl crush :)
  • muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations on your success!
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • ashCHB
    ashCHB Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    WOW! Awesome job! I'm also a shortie (4'10" so a "bit" shorter than you, lol). Jillian Michaels is kicking my butt right now and I love her for it. :)
  • AKNMHunt
    AKNMHunt Posts: 168 Member
    Options

Thanks for sharing!!

Hi thanks!!! As far as DVDs go I've done 30DS, Ripped in 30, Killer Abs (honestly boring for me but I do it on my off days sometimes) other than that it's catching dust, Jackie Warner Power Circuit Training, Jackie Warner Extreme Timesaver Training, and Jackie Warner 30 day fast start.

The Jackie Warner ones are my favorite because they don't have that 2 minutes of cardio in the circuits which I no longer need since I do HIIT 2-3 times a week now. Also, I started to not like that only 3 minutes of the entire JM ripped in 30 dvd was abs. Jackie Warner has a 15 minute ab workout in the power circuit training one that I love. Jackie also focuses more on strength. She will rip your shoulders to pieces and that will give you definition in your upper body REAL FAST. So yeah anyway I love her. Girl crush :)

Thanks for the response! I'm really hoping to get my midsection toned before working on definition or anything (is that possible? haha) I'm thinking of adding in RI30 and 6W6P soon and alternating between the levels of 30DS, RI30 and 6W6p through the week to keep things interesting.

I do all my exercising at night so the 20-30 min workouts are really nice.
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome, great work! I am wondering, what types of weights are you using for lifting (how heavy) with the Jackie Warner videos? thanks for posting!
  • chelseafxx
    Options
    Wow you look awesome, great work! I am wondering, what types of weights are you using for lifting (how heavy) with the Jackie Warner videos? thanks for posting!

Thanks!! :)
    I have 3 sets of dumbbells. 12lbs, 15, and 20. When I do the jackie warner power circuit training I use the 20lbs. I attribute this to the fact that I've literally done this DVD a million times I know all of the words and could do it myself without even watching it. So I know the moves, my body is more adjusted to them and I can use more weight. Although sometimes I start with the 20 and when I can't do anymore reps with that I switch to 15 to finish out the 1 minute of whatever the move is.

The xtreme timesaver training I use 15lbs but 30 day fast start I have to use my 8lbs!! I'm telling you those workouts kick your butt! 30 day fast start is a lot of shoulders (my weakest point right now). My arms feel like they are literally crying at the end even with the 8lbs but then again 30 day fast start is 30 minutes long and xtreme timesaver is only 20. I hope soon enough I'll be strong enough to start doing it with the 15s though! I've seen some awesome definition in the past 3 weeks so I'm really excited to keep going. My family has the flabby arm gene :(((
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. Your story is inspiring. I am also 5'2" and any extra lb. look so heavy on me.
  • chelseafxx
    Options

Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks for the response! I'm really hoping to get my midsection toned before working on definition or anything (is that possible? haha) I'm thinking of adding in RI30 and 6W6P soon and alternating between the levels of 30DS, RI30 and 6W6p through the week to keep things interesting.

I do all my exercising at night so the 20-30 min workouts are really nice.

Well ,you can't spot reduce but switching up all of those DVDs and sticking to your diet will definitely bring you some results!!! I'm excited FOR you! haha :) One suggestion I have is to take pictures and measurements and not focus so much on the scale. These DVDs really make you lose inches and not so much lbs all the time. For example, the last 3 weeks I've been doing exactly this and have lost only 0.4 lbs but lost 1 inch off my waist and thighs already. And I sure as heck will take that!
  • chelseafxx
    Options
    P.S. if anyone wants to be friends, feel free! I like people who log in often and like to encourage others :) I have a very happy and friendly MFP fam going on right now so anyone who wants to join jump right in!:flowerforyou:
  • stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    You look great! I too am suffering from joint pain (my knees). I can't wait to lose the weight and not struggle to walk after sitting on the sofa for too long etc.
  • MickeyCastello
    Options
    Super transformation! You even look younger. Glad to see your hard work paying off. Great job!
  • jclist1
    jclist1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congrats on your hard work!
  • chelseafxx
    Options
    The sad part is the top right picture was taken in Nice, France. The most amazing place I've ever been to. I went my senior year of high school with my AP French class and I remember only making it to the halfway part of the Eiffel Tower because I was so overweight and exhausted I didn't want to go any further. There were a lot of things on that trip I didn't enjoy because of my weight. I can't wait to go back and dominate that country this time! Muahah!
  • BlueLadyBug22
    BlueLadyBug22 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I love this! I'm 260 and 5'2 so this is really close to what my goal is. You look great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!