Not done, but still a success story. (Comparison pics)

Options

Replies

• fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Very impressive! You look fabulous!
  • FattyFatsoMcTubby
    FattyFatsoMcTubby Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look terrific!
  • dorkyfaery
    dorkyfaery Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have a great attitude and a great approach. Keep up the good work!
  • kdaughertyfp
    kdaughertyfp Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    So glad you shared your pictures. Looking great!!!
  • judyamk
    judyamk Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I love your words " I am very gentle with myself " that is what I so need to be. I am too much in a hurry wanting results quickly, when I know better that is not how it works. You look awesome, you took your time and just look at yourself. you ca be proud of the person you are in doing this journey. i am having a most difficult time. Do you write down what you eat and keep track of your calories also? I eat all the time even when I get up in the night to go to the bath room, my husband is not happy about it ether. I see a special Doctor on Wed. to talk with her about this eating issue. I have become very lazy have made all excuses. i do want to thank you for posting.would enjoy hearing from you
    Judy
  • chelseafxx
    chelseafxx Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! Keep up the great hard work!!
  • CBell223
    CBell223 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Do you write down what you eat and keep track of your calories also? ... i do want to thank you for posting.would enjoy hearing from you
    Judy

Hi Judy,
    Yes, I log everything I eat, here on MFP. I've found it very educational. I have hope that at some point, I won't need to log everything but for now I'm still learning and logging has been a great tool.
  • MEK1960
    MEK1960 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look healthier, and happier, and younger! Keep going! I like your advice, too, about gentleness and patience with ourselves. So often we reserve that for others. Thanks.
  • emhunter
    emhunter Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    You look so good!! I hope you are so proud. I also like how you are embracing the journey. Many of us (me) don't. Thanks for sharing!!!!
  • urban_ninja
    urban_ninja Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Doing what you love while eating a deficit, that's the formula for success and you are proof! Awesome job!! You look great!:flowerforyou:
  • nikkihk
    nikkihk Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Great work!!!!
  • bhdon
    bhdon Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring. Thanks so much for posting this!
  • MelisaBegins
    MelisaBegins Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic. Keep up the great work!
  • muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • FitnessDynasty
    Options
    100 pounds is great! Good job! That is success to be proud about! Look forward to seeing the rest of the results in another 11 months!
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Beautiful lady! You look like you are in your 30s. Well done accomplishing your weight loss and achieving better health!
  • ublanchard
    Options
    Wow wow wow! What an amazing achievement. Thanks for sharing your inspirational journey and your wisdom!
  • WillowThorn
    WillowThorn Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thank you for sharing this with us!
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I like your story because you are doing it the right way!

Congratulations, great job! :flowerforyou:
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great, so much healthier and younger already. I love your attitude to it all too, you're definitely doing it the right way! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!