Lose 10 Pounds by Valentine's Day!!

Options

Replies

• goldilocks007
    Options
    I'm in and ready to go. Ready to go from the Christmas Challenge Starting weight is 196.
  • cookienikki
    Options
    I'm in! This is my first challenge. Yay!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    My starting weight for this challenge is 188.5
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Ready to start...
    My starting weight is 172
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I don't know how much I can exercise right now because of knee surgery, but this challenge will help my eating habits for sure. And I should be increasing my cardio as time goes on. Bring it on!
  • rngnbrg1
    Options
    Rngnbrg1 is in.....dang it...starting weight...cause i ate and drank way to much for the holidays...is....152 ugh! lets go girls!:
  • rngnbrg1
    Options
    kinda new...how do we navigate back to this blog???
  • RhondaV
    RhondaV Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join - count me in! SW-150
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,424 Member
    Options
    SW 140.2
    GW anywhere between 130 and 135. This is my ultimate goal weight so it will be hard to get to! Starting today, I will eat better than I have the past 20 days and will continue working out hard.
  • skeetpea
    skeetpea Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    kinda new...how do we navigate back to this blog???

Towards the top of the Message Boards page you should see a link that says 'My Topics'. That will show all the topics that you have posted in and a very easy way to navigate back to topics like this one :happy:
  • skeetpea
    skeetpea Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hi Posh et al!!
    I'm joining :)
    I am weighing in at 232 with a goal weight for 222 for valentine's day, though I am shooting for more than 10 lbs. :bigsmile:
  • Firesign
    Firesign Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Count me in :wink:
  • DrumlineGirl
    DrumlineGirl Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'd love to join in, only I don't want to lose 10 pounds, but I need a challenge. I'd like to lose 6 pounds (I'm pretty small and don't want to lose more than a pound a week). I weighed myself this morning, and I'm not sure that's accurate as I had upset stomach, so I think it may have been unusually low. I normally weigh in mondays, so I'll post my starting weight and goal weight tomorrow. Thanks for starting the challenge!
  • Lisak22
    Lisak22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    im in..223.8 for today, dont think it will change much by tomorrow...im ready for this...i hope to loose more than 10...well see how good i do tho...lets start drinkin water...lots of water...:flowerforyou:
  • horseryder77
    horseryder77 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
    My goal is 15 lbs, but I'll try for this as well!

SW: 140 (with holiday weight)
    GW: 125
  • ChantelleSlight
    Options
    Hi There, So we have started today, my weight was 73.7, so I am not sure what that is in pounds. Just out of curiosity is the goal date (Valentine's Day) the 14th of February?
  • azenga
    azenga Posts: 12
    Options
    Hey everyone! Starting weight is 149.2! The week of Valentine's Day, I'm going to be going to Florida and I NEED to lose these ten pounds by then!!
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    im in....im gonna post my weight tomorrow (had too much food today for it to count, plus im really nervous)
  • schotas
    schotas Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm in, too. This is my first challenge since I joined around Thanksgiving. I am looking forward to the support.
    MFP SW--142
    CW--139
    GW--125
  • dkrioux
    dkrioux Posts: 144
    Options
    I am in... hoping for more... but this is good...
    SW 204