New - Looking for friends

Options
nanakaryn
nanakaryn Posts: 9 Member
Hello. I am 58. I work full time and am a mother of two and grandmother of 6. Getting serious with this weight loss/healthy living journey and would welcome new friends to travel this journey with. All ages welcome. As we can all benefit from one another. I love to find humor in everyday living and would love the chance to motivate each other.

Replies

• seashell709
    seashell709 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    welcome!

feel free to add me. I"m on here everyday and my diary is open to all my friends.
  • leasorath
    leasorath Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me if you would like. I'm on MFP a good amount and I am rather serious about my journey so far. Would love to motivate and be motivated as well!
  • barbara61961
    barbara61961 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join you also. Like you I'm just starting out. This is my 8th day in a row putting everything on the dairy. I'm trying to walk 10,000 steps a day - walking with a friend at lunch helps & trying to get some walking in at night. When the weather is good on the weekends I try to hike about 3 miles at a nearby park. My goal is to lose 70 lb's - I'm 5' 3" and 52 years old.
  • chasitypaige488
    chasitypaige488 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im new to this could really use support and motivation
  • redzgal
    redzgal Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me 2! I log every day.:bigsmile:
    ANYONE!
  • misskelli16
    misskelli16 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I"m 46, a mom and happy to help support and motivate! I'm recently re-committed to reaching my goals! Feel free to add me.
  • wjdamsell
    wjdamsell Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have just joined too, need to loose around 70 pounds so could be here for some time... it would be great to have a few friends to support and help each other along. I am a mother of five and a grandmother to one. Please add me. :)
  • thanson563
    thanson563 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm fairly new here, too, but am really enjoying all of the support. I'm 50, a mom, and work full time as a bank teller (lol, it was so easy to determine my activity level!). Feel free to add me. :)
  • billhilly1968
    billhilly1968 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Newbie looking for friends to share life's situations with as we go through this weight loss journey together
  • 38laura40
    38laura40 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    First day looking for new friends, on my weight lost.
    sw 208.4
    Gw 120
    fgw is 170
  • sarainiowa
    sarainiowa Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm here daily. Some more then others but I'm here and check on my MFP friends.
  • Luciano500
    Luciano500 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello Everybody,

Getting close to my 20 days streak!

Looking for friends to share the struggles of losing weight. I am looking to lose about 45 lbs!

my nick is oliveira500.

Cheers!

Luciano
  • Getfit2lookgood
    Getfit2lookgood Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone!
    Add me too!
  • CalistaBruno
    CalistaBruno Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me too. I'm looking to lose about 50 lbs, but would be happy to lose 15 for my upcoming wedding.
  • 50by61
    50by61 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am new today as well. I am 57, born in 1957 and want to lose 57 pounds in a year (if I can). I am a former lifetime WW person, fell off that wagon and into wine and cheese. I know at my age it will be much more difficult this time, but I am willing to give it a try. Too many good clothes in my closet await me. The big difference this time is that my husband is trying to lose too, which will really help.
  • JoyceChambliss
    JoyceChambliss Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Any of you - Feel free to add me as well. I am 56 years old. I lost 49 pounds last year on MFP but after the holidays I took a few days off. Over 3 months and an additional 10 pounds, I am back at it again! I have about 35 more pounds to lose to get to a healthy BMI. I have always read that the more friends you have on here, the more accountable you are!
  • mandieme0w
    Options
    ANYBODY feel free to add me! The more the merrier :) I am 19 from NJ, and I have about 20lbs to lose!
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Totally feel free to add me, if you'd like. I'm 42, mother of 3. I'm on here every day and my diary is totally open. You can never have enough friends on here, in my opinion :bigsmile:
  • JaysWays
    JaysWays Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love fitness and health. I help people all the time with there journeys. Feel free to add me, to get free advice meal plans and workout plans!<3 Helping and teaching people to be healthy is what I Love to do. That goes out to anyone! Good luck to all<3
  • heatherholmes25
    Options
    I am 27, will be 28 in june. I weigh 278.8 lbs, goal weight is 155. I am 5'2. Mother to 3 kids, ages 7, 4 and 8 weeks. I am in nursing school, will complete in august. Just starting today and needing friends to hold me accountable and keep me motivated.