What do you do if you receive Easter eggs?

Options

Replies

• michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    per quarter shell? seriously? that's such bull**** on the part of that company. who the hell is only going to eat 1/4 of an easter egg?
  • Fenomka
    Fenomka Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I will often give any easter candy I get to neighborhood kids (with parent permission). That way, not only did I not eat it, but I feel better for having given it to a kid who will be stoked. Failing that, I'll put whatever I get in a bowl on my desk, for people at my office to enjoy instead. Again, with the feeling of giving, it makes it easier not to give in to temptation. Whatever you do with it, though, Let it be something that gives you a feeling of satisfaction, and not a feeling of longing and/or regret.
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    since i cant tolerate chocolate (boo) i give them to my daughter. shes underweight so could use the extra calories thou her easter egg collection usually lasts her 4 months+
  • 86sarahb
    86sarahb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have bought everyone's Easter Eggs twice this year....... I ate them the first time round :laugh:

I know I have a Lindt one coming my way too which I will be eating, you can't be too strict on yourself you need treats.

I will however carry on with the healthy eating and exercise and my exercise is also increasing on a weekly basis.
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    No one buys me Easter eggs :sad:

So I buy my own. And eat them.
  • asciiqwerty
    asciiqwerty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I already I have some easter chocolate bunnies sitting on the side. I've given up chocolate during lent, so at easter - I intend to eat my chocolate, but slowly, savouring it, sharing it and logging it :)
  • lotter
    lotter Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Send them over to me: I'll eat them! ;-)

:laugh:
    Message me your postal address.
  • lladymc
    lladymc Posts: 6
    Options
    Our local supermarket collects Easter eggs then a local charity donates them to underprivileged children, maybe yours does something and you can donate them? or maybe to a local food bank?

Otherwise eat them.
  • lotter
    lotter Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I bring food gifts to the homeless guy at the tube station.

Yeah maybe I could find a food bank to donate them to :drinker:
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I bring food gifts to the homeless guy at the tube station.

^^ This is one of the nicest things I have ever seen on here.

I bring food items I don't want to eat to work. They will eat anything.
  • jporter2004
    jporter2004 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Eat them.
  • vixx1405
    vixx1405 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I will defiantly be eating mine but instead of doing what ive done every other year and eating all of them in one go im going to ration them an have a little bit a day. Thats the plan anyway will have to see if i can stick to it!!
  • b3st
    b3st Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Usually sell them on the black market.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    eat it, log it, move on….mission accomplished…if you can't eat two easter eggs once a year, then why even bother?
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Eat them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : )

Then I go to the gym and burn it off hahahah or make it fit into my calories : )
  • joyfuljoy65
    joyfuljoy65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I am not expecting any, but if any appear (if my husband has a brain meltdown :wink: ) then I shall eat it as a treat and move on. I try and fit in a treat now that I am on maintenance - trouble I am having is having a treat everyday...... perhaps after Easter I will try harder :)
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lyj1eiCdcl1rnza9vo1_500.gif
  • FrauMama
    FrauMama Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I probably wouldn't eat them (throw or give away) but would eat some higher quality chocolate instead. ;)
  • runningjen74
    runningjen74 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    IF good quality chocolate, I'd portion it out, but most eggs here are just oily milk chocolate. I wouldn't bother wasting my calories on that so it would get given away.

- but you said you wouldn't have the will power to just eat a small amount of it. When I don't have the will power for something, I remove it from the house. Give it to someone else or throw it in the rubbish.
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I have been given two Easter eggs. :bigsmile: The packaging states it's 130 cals per quarter shell.

Don't think I'll have the willpower to stop at that, so I may be giving them away! :brokenheart:

What's everyone else doing?

I feel ya. I wouldn't be able to stop either.

I get cr@p from vendors all the time. Whatever my assistant doesn't want for herself or her kids, I distribute to different departments within the hospital or throw it away. Better yet, I get my assistant to do it :devil: since she doesn't have the issues with food that I do.