Worst liquor you've ever had?

Options

Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Also had one called a pickle back. A shot of pickle juice and a shot of Jamison uck
  • cggrlsteph
    cggrlsteph Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big drinker but Friday my sister bought these Buzz Balls... stay away, run... never try them. So gross; however they will get you effed the eff up! Drank two with some rum and cokes and I was a dancing queen, until I fell on the dance floor lol.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Fermented millet beer - Zanskar chhaang.

Usually made in a plastic bucket. Clears every passage. Fast.
    Chhaang-being-served.jpg
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    An asthma medication from the 80s called Elixacon.

God, it was terrible!!!!!!!!!! I will never forget it!!!!!!!!!!
  • SuperstarDJ
    SuperstarDJ Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Slivovitz - National drink of Serbia.

If you have any Serbian friends, avoid their functions. I would have specified alcohol friendly functions, but all of their functions are alcohol friendly. And there is always Slivovitz :sick:
    ...or Slivovice as it's spelt in the Czech Republic. It's plum brandy. I've been given a few bottles of homemade Slivovice by Czech friends (can be up to 90% proof) and had a very bad experience after one particular night drinking it with them. I must have poisoned myself because I was sick for three days afterwards, and woke up hallucinating the first morning :noway: That was 15 years ago and I still feel like vomiting every time I think about it.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Peach Schnapps - there's a reason why most homes have a dusty bottle hanging about at the back of the cupboard.

Also the smell of MD 20/20 makes me want to retch since leaving my teenage years behind me.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    southern comfort

one night. one horrible horrible night. "oh yeah, lets have shots of southern comfort, it tastes good." brilliant! blech....:sick:
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Brazilian sweet wine.
  • randomgyrl
    randomgyrl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    99 bananas
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Gin.

Yup! Nasty stuff...
  • kezwbatay
    kezwbatay Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Ratzeputz...a German liquor...a right 'gagger'!
  • gelendestrasse
    Options
    Yeah, keep that licorice flavor right out of here. That's the worst.
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    I don't drink anything straight so it has to be mixed. The worst drink I ever had was something called a Toe Tag. My husband gave me one when I crashed his bachelor party (he knew ahead of time I would and agreed). I was already waisted by then but I still remember it tasted like @$$. Somehow he got me to drink two of them. I can only imagine it wasn't much different then a dirty bar rag.
  • rsandem
    rsandem Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Boones farm "wine". Many unfortunate years (and heaves) ago.
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Mine was a mix so I don't know if it counts but a guy bought me a double shot of Crème de menthe and Goldschläger when I was in college. I almost vomited and it was my first drink of the night. Did he really think he could get girls tipsy enough to ignore his terrible drink choices with that concoction? I drank it and then bought him a beer. I like to keep beverage tallies even with people I have no sexual interest in.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Chartreuse. It's nasty green swill. Don't even try it!
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Anything with cinnamon...and jagermeister
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Rumpilmintz or however it's spelled. NASTY!
  • ashareem
    ashareem Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    The worst came out of a bottle that originally had Kahlua in it. However, the Kahlua had been replaced with Mexican vanilla, and the person pouring the drinks didn't know that. 30 years later, I still get ill at the smell of either Kahlua or vanilla. The worst alcohol that was actually it's real container was San Miguel beer, not imported. Any Navy vets here will probably understand why.
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Toss up between Mad Dog 20/20 (any flavor) and the my best friend's mom homemade muscadine wine which tasted a lot like the previous...