I'm Back and Need Friends

Options
I was on MFP for a long time a year or so ago. Did a pretty good job losing weight (from 160 down to 135). Then I went through a divorce .... stopped exercising, kept eating to feed my depression. I'm back now and determined to get back in line!!

I'm 36, 5'3" ... currently 168 with a goal of 140. I'm a fan of my FitBit and like reading more about Clean Eating. I walk and do yoga and plan on adding weights later in my workout routine.

Who's with me?? Feel free to add me for some mutual motivation!!

- Wendy

Replies

• chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I hear you!!! I'm also 36 and about 5' 10"; I'm trying to get to 200 for now, I'm currently as of today 242.4 lbs. Very happy to be back in the swing of things myself, as a case of hypothyroidism knocked the wind out of me for a good while and put the weight back on me. (Grrr.) So I'm always looking for new friends too, my diary is always open, and add me on if you like!!! :flowerforyou:

Remember, we're in this together.

Jennifer
  • treycee883
    treycee883 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi there im 30 from UK. I was 174lbs and currently at 152lbs. I still have 35lbs to lose. I log daily and have an open diary. Feel free to add me. Good luck on your journey to fitness ????????
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I hear you on that loss of motivation stuff. You did it once and I wager you'll do it again. Just got serious again myself. Lets do this!
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Kate. Feel free to add me :)
  • kirstoxx
    kirstoxx Posts: 6
    Options
    hey Im kirsty, I put a two stone goal in initially but Ideally Id like to lose 3 :)

feel free to add me :) xx
  • meleani
    meleani Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi - I'm Meleani - started a new job two years ago (almost) and have gained about 30 pounds. But today is a new day! Feel free to add me as your friend and we can encourage one another! :0)
  • heatherholmes25
    Options
    I am 27, will be 28 in june. I weigh 278.8 lbs, goal weight is 155. I am 5'2. Mother to 3 kids, ages 7, 4 and 8 weeks. I am in nursing school, will complete in august. Just starting today and needing friends to hold me accountable and keep me motivated. 
  • j1wright
    j1wright Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hey I am barely still 33 (I turn 34 on Sunday). I got on MFP 5 weeks after my second kid was born and lost all my baby weight and then an additional 35 pounds. I have kind of maintained (gained about 5 pounds) and am looking to lose a couple pounds and keep it off. I am now (as of this week) doing green smoothies for lunch but eating oatmeal for breakfast and a decent dinner. I am waiting for some warmer mornings so that I can start jogging in the morning. Add me if you would like.
  • ashleyjohnstonn1
    ashleyjohnstonn1 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, open diary as well :)
    I log consistently every day.

I was at 178, now I'm about 170. My first goal is 150, then 130, then 120 :)
  • WilliamWrentmore
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • julia51423
    Options
    I am 15 and am 5'8 and weight 156 lbs, and I would like to get down to 133 lbs!! I have tried all the fad diets but I always gain the weight right back, and I found out about my fitnesspal, so I downloaded the app and am determined to get to my goal by summer!!! I need friends though and all the motivation and support I can get!
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back!!!

Feel free to add me, open diary as well :smile:
  • wendywendylee
    Options
    Hi...
    I am new to this app but find it most interesting.......any motivational friends are welcome
    Wendy:smile:
  • gmitch240
    gmitch240 Posts: 16
    Options
    You can do anything you set your mind to.
    Set
    a goal and work towards it baby steps is all it takes
  • nikkituck56
    nikkituck56 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey. I am 26 and I have lost 11 lbs with mfp, with about 80 more to go. Feel free to add me!! :)