P90x3 and/or Insanity

Options
I am currently on Week 3 of P90x3 and just completed week 1 day 4 of Insanity, I am looking for others who are doing one or both of these programs to help with my accountability!

Replies

• kimbolinamejia
    Options
    Hi there! I just started P90X3 Day 1 today - AGAIN!! Been up and down with it for a couple months now but back at it today!!! Just went through a move and all and just had a hard time sticking with it but now all settled and ready to get my groove back!
  • onehotma602
    onehotma602 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi!!!!! I just started P90X3 on 4/21/14. I also just finish my 2nd round of insanity. I'm no expert on fitness but if your planning to do two beachbody workouts remember to intake enough calories. I wanted to do two workouts as well p90x3 and Turbofire but I read it was not a good idea to do both at the same time so I decided to only do p90x3 and one I'm done I will then do turbofire.. I do not to strain my body and that may cause injury.. Please do some research before continuing..
    Not no expert just my opinion.

Good look on you journey and congrats on your amazing weight loss. :)
  • jules0558
    jules0558 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss!!! I have just started my 8th week of P90X3. I'm disappointed to say that I have not had any weight loss yet. I have just started using Myfitness pal a couple weeks ago. I do feel better and my pants aren't as tight so I do feel like I may have lost some inches. I've never tried Insanity. I have only missed 3 days of P90X3 workouts. I was just too busy Easter weekend to do them. Hang in there!!!