Motivated Needed?

Options
Ok here`s how this works. I have available both hugs and boots that I can give out with equal enthusiasm. So tell me which you deserve and why. And I will be more than happy to address you with the fitting praise.

So don`t be shy, step up and lets hear which you want or need. I`m here for you!

Replies

• reddz12
    reddz12 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Ha! This is awesome. If I had to pick... For the moment I would say hugs. I Just hit my first goal and I have to do it 5 more times until I'm done :-)
  • 1911JR
    1911JR Posts: 276
    Options
    Ha! This is awesome. If I had to pick... For the moment I would say hugs. I Just hit my first goal and I have to do it 5 more times until I'm done :-)

Ok you get a big XO, for hitting your first goal. And I glanced over your diet for the past few days, and you get another XO for drinking water. I don`t think most people truly understand the importance of drinking water. Good job, now focus on your next goal and how you are going to make it.....
  • erialc15
    erialc15 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I am in need if a serious kick up to butt! I have lost 27 pounds in the last year and a bit and now I am stuck!! I just can't stick to
    my calorie goal any more! I exercise about 5 times a week so luckily that is preventing me (mostly) from
    gaining, but I just can't stop eating (the wrong things!) please give me
    some boot! Any if anyone would like to add me on MFP to repeatedly give me a shove in the right direction (as I'm doing this alone really, since I have a very slim and athletic fiancé who eats like a horse!) please do!!
    Thanks! X
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Both - me and my weightloss have a love/hate relationship :ohwell:
  • Cookie_4
    Cookie_4 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    JR, you are so nice and, uh, AWESOME! I want to quit right now rounding out my 4th week of weight training we talked about for a whole large pizza, beer and stretchy pants with garlic cheesy bread on the side..... I need a huge kick in the *kitten*.
  • M3Kindschi
    M3Kindschi Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    HUGS are always good!!!
  • 4aces61
    4aces61 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Great thread. Props to you bro! I'm good in those departments though
  • 1911JR
    Options
    Hi, I am in need if a serious kick up to butt! I have lost 27 pounds in the last year and a bit and now I am stuck!! I just can't stick to
    my calorie goal any more! I exercise about 5 times a week so luckily that is preventing me (mostly) from
    gaining, but I just can't stop eating (the wrong things!) please give me
    some boot! Any if anyone would like to add me on MFP to repeatedly give me a shove in the right direction (as I'm doing this alone really, since I have a very slim and athletic fiancé who eats like a horse!) please do!!
    Thanks! X

You may need more of a kick in the butt than I can give you. Just joking, I have plenty of kicks. First off, your young and look pretty damn good from your picture. But here is the deal, its all about priorities and what has the most meaning in your life. I`ll give you one "X" for loosing 27 pounds.

But come on now, lets drop the b/s part of " I just can't stick to my calorie goal any more". I`m probably twice your age and 6`3" lift hard and do lots of cardio, and I make mine! So suck it up.

Hey I look at it like this, if a person wants to eat at McDonald 3 meals a day, well good for them if that`s what they want. But if your trying to loose weight and have a better quality of life, better get your act together! Trust me, and you can find tons of people on this site who will give witness to this! The older you get, the harder it gets! Don`t be the guy who figures it our after you have a stroke.

Yes that`s extreme for you, but you get my point. Peace....
  • 1911JR
    Options

Good job on the 24 lb weight loss, you get a Hug for your accomplishment to date. "X"....

And I have a little boot for ya as well......

I took a quick look at you diet, hhmmmmmm. Are you logging everything you eat? No answer needed, you only cheat yourself. But my suggestion is this, try less sodium for 2 or 3 weeks. We are all different, but a little goes a long way with me.

Now get off your but and pick up your cardio game a few clicks. Peace.......
  • 1911JR
    Options
    JR, you are so nice and, uh, AWESOME! I want to quit right now rounding out my 4th week of weight training we talked about for a whole largeon the side..... I need a huge kick in the *kitten*.

Cookie, we have talked and you know I love ya. You get a hug for saying I`m nice and AWESOME... WOW thanks, your very kind... XO

But now comes the boot..... REALLY, 4th week and you are ready to sell out to pizza, beer and stretchy pants with garlic cheesy bread. DAMN, sounds pretty good actually. Now I have to punish myself! Thanks.......

Where was I, ok I`m back..... So here is what I want you to do, I want you to start doing dips, 12 to 14 reps and 4 to 6 sets. I`m sure your gym has one of the cheat machines where you can adjust the pin. Start light at like 25% of your body weight and see how it goes a set and the adjust for there. But I want 12 reps at minimum..... Weight lifting and body building is for the awesome people. And we really want you on our team. So suck it and start bang`n some weights.......... XO
  • 1911JR
    Options
    HUGS are always good!!!

You didn't give me much to work with, but ok. You get a -6 lb hug.... "X"

Now you get a boot in the backside for not giving me more to work with....
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options

Good job on the 24 lb weight loss, you get a Hug for your accomplishment to date. "X"....

And I have a little boot for ya as well......

I took a quick look at you diet, hhmmmmmm. Are you logging everything you eat? No answer needed, you only cheat yourself. But my suggestion is this, try less sodium for 2 or 3 weeks. We are all different, but a little goes a long way with me.

Now get off your but and pick up your cardio game a few clicks. Peace.......

Yes I am logging everything, I was a good girl this weekend because I knew my sodium was out of whack, I also shared my lunch at work today, thus the half portion of the delicious lunch I intended on eating all of, I just finished a walk so I have to eat more tonight, I know this :blushing:

Thanks for the kick and hug :happy:
  • 1911JR
    Options
    Great thread. Props to you bro! I'm good in those departments though

I`ll give you a little MAN love in the form of a fist bump anyway...... Keep bang`n Bro....
  • TXEXrunner
    TXEXrunner Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Great idea 1911 - wish I'd thought of this! Kudos to you building up others!!
  • 1911JR
    Options
    I need a kick I am loosing motivation left and right

Most would think that being your weight on 12/31/11 was 210 lbs and squeezing into an 18/20 vs now, would be all the motivation a person would need. WOW, just look at yourself in the mirror and how you physically feel now vs then! Hell your on team AWESOME!

And I don`t know if this was a metaphor or real, but if it happened. I`m glad you didn't die!11/22/13 had a brain aneurism

But going back to the first part. I`m guessing you are somewhat like me. Past accomplishments doesn't mean much too me. I live for today and tomorrow. So if this is the case with you, I`m guessing the loss of motivation has nothing to do with diet and exercise! I won`t pry or ask things that`s none of my business, but I`m guessing something is bothering you, or, boring you in life.

Sometimes we have to kick the backsides of the ones around us to motivate ourselves. Find and fix that and you will find your motivation. By looking at your food WTF happened last Sunday?

Better get it together, age comes on us fast. And trust me in saying, its a lot harder to break lazy and bad the older you get. Hope it helps, PEACE...........
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    What is your policy on *kitten* smacks?
  • M3Kindschi
    M3Kindschi Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    SASSY!
  • 1911JR
    Options
    What is your policy on *kitten* smacks?

*kitten* smacks are for the elite, bend over....... Your bad, I like you......