What Are your goals for January?

Options
2»

Replies

• Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    to keep excercising, maybe make it through a whole 30 days of 30 day shred and then move onto P90x
    I'm right there with you. I plan on making it through to level 3 in January. Have a week vacation in the middle of it, but I'm planning on going full speed ahead the first two weeks and then back on track immediately after my vacation.

Goal for January is to lose 5 lbs. I'm 20 from my goal and I've been maintaining and toning for the last 4 months. Time to get serious again. :bigsmile:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Specifically, my goal this January is a 1% body fat percentage drop. My ultimate goal is to be at 7.5% body fat by March 31st. Right now I'm at 10.5% so that means about 1% per month for each of the first 3 months of the year. this is an extremely aggressive goal for me, as 7.5% body fat for a 37 year old man is difficult under any circumstances, but having a sedentary job will mean being that much more diligent with my eating, and making sure I stick to my extremely robust exercise program.

Wish me luck.

-Strive for excellence all! It's what you deserve, take it with vigor!
  • sinbad1971
    Options
    My goal is 195lb for the end of Jan, I'm 12lb off that at present, hoping to reach my target 190lb by mid Feb. good luck to all!
  • Hitsujikai
    Hitsujikai Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to reach my goal of 185lbs (currently 187lbs) by Christmas Day and my goal for January is to maintain my goal weight and enjoy myself!
  • quentien3
    quentien3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    New Years is at the end of the tunnel! I have refined my goals. For January, I want to successful complete 31 days of P90X Lean Program and to drop 10-12 pounds.

I will be truly thankful if I see the lower 250's or high 249's...

What about you?
  • CallieInTO
    CallieInTO Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm new but this is an awesome site and iPhone application! Great community too!

My goal for January is gym 3x a week and eating right... 1500 kcals avg a day and to be down a few pounds.

I'm 122.8 now - would love to be 120 in February sometime.
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    To keep on MFP for all the year thorough.
    I love this site and the people.
    To get to a healthy weight and not be
    classifed as obese on the statistics
    list. To get to a healthier BMI and do
    away with some of my medications.
    I have still alot work ahead of me but will
    not pressure myself. My goal is 145
    or less if I'm lucky. Happy New Year to all
    and your long range goals. :wink:
  • quentien3
    quentien3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Today is a day of days!

December 2009 I made a pact to myself (not a new year's resolution) to get healthier, I was 319lbs.

In 2010, I have managed to lose 50lbs total as of this morning! I am stoked. I have been with MFP for half of them pounds.

I know now, if I would have known about MFP then, I probably would have lost more by now but that is not important. A win is a win...

If I can inspire anybody I would simply say, "Celebrate the small victories until the war is won." Most importantly, enjoy the experience of weightless and all the knowledge that you will gain in your pursuit of a healthy lifestyle.

It is like riding a bike for the first time. It is hard at first but once you get the hang of it, it will come natural to you and you will just enjoy the ride.

TRACK TRACK TRACK! I guarantee, if you become successful at tracking your fitness and nutrition, you will also become wealthier! Tracking is a habit that will soon cross over to budgeting and finance too!

Happy trails and blazing saddles to you all!

LOL. Enjoy your day, just felt like sharing!