Done this before, but never in this setting!

Jarahal
Jarahal Posts: 36 Member
Hello everyone, first day on here and I'm loving all the features and the overflowing support of the community. I am 24 years old and have been on a rollercoaster of weight gain and loss most of my life. In 2010 I started out at 6'0 217 and got down to 165 and was very happy and able to maintain that up until the past year. My lifestyle had changed and I entered a long term committed relationship, love weight I guess haha. I am at 213 right now and decided it was time to get back down and stay down, I am also happy that I'm starting at a lower number this time around (though not by much!)

I just wanted to say hello and give my introduction, I look forward to being a part of this community, it's like having a ton of people as your weight loss buddies, nobody has to go it alone!

Replies

• wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Welcome!
  • lindzgayle
    lindzgayle Posts: 131 Member
    Hello, welcome to MFP!
  • shaybuggie
    shaybuggie Posts: 160 Member
    Hey, welcome to the community!
  • brieskie
    brieskie Posts: 33
    Hello and welcome to the beginning. Key is to open everything up for public view and get lots of friends. That way you are really accountable- aaaaannnd you can have a good laugh. Good luck!
  • scuttlez
    scuttlez Posts: 51
    Welcome man! Get at it and stay awhile. You can do it sucka!
  • Welcome!! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • die2fat4love
    die2fat4love Posts: 149 Member
    Welcome to the party!
  • lmhbuss
    lmhbuss Posts: 282 Member
    Stick with it, weigh your food, listen to the smart (if not always warm and fuzzy people) if you have questions. You'll do great! Welcome. :)
  • Hello! We can do it!
  • Jarahal
    Jarahal Posts: 36 Member
    Thank you to everyone! Very nice welcome, it will be a fun journey.