Newbie here...

lravs
lravs Posts: 2 Member
Hi Everyone~
Just started with Myfitnesspal today after sincing it with my new FitBit. I am LOVING it so far!!
I am 46 and I have 50 lbs to loose and I am looking for friends to help me along the way. I had my last child at 38 and honestly thought the weight would just fall off like it did with my first (whom I had at 30) child but guess what... Eight years later I'm left with 50 lbs to loose. Urgh!
Tried a few times to loose the weight in the past but just didn't have enough willpower to keep to any kind of weight loss plan for any length of time. This time is different because I just had my 46th birthday and I am honestly sick to death of being fat and unable to keep up with the younger moms. Needless to say I want to be a hot 50 year old when I do have that birthday.
So If your in the same boat lets be friends and cheer each other on! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kimmerd37
    kimmerd37 Posts: 24 Member
    Welcome my name is Kim and I am also 46. I have been overweight all my life. I decided in Jan. to make the year 2014 my year. Feel free to add me as I am on here everyday. I have an open diary and log good or bad.
  • lravs
    lravs Posts: 2 Member
    Thanks Kim! I'm looking forward to this being my last diet ever! Any wisdom is much appreciated!
  • nettasue35
    nettasue35 Posts: 190 Member
    hi! i will be 46 in august. been on here for a while. i have an open dairy. sent you fr already.