Replies

• thatonegirlwiththestuff
    thatonegirlwiththestuff Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Southern comfort, worst. Thing. Ever.
  • Bety_1989
    Bety_1989 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Raki - Rakija - Sljivovica can be quite wonderful if they are made right, the best ones I drank are homemade but also the worse ones I had are homemade. I am usually wary when I am drinking rakija from strangers because you never know how it is made, a bad made one can make you seriously sick.

Keglevich vodka is the worst drink I ever had. Tastes like sweet dishwasher soap mixed with antifreeze and it provides a three day hangover.
  • kerryforward
    kerryforward Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    99 bananas

This stuff is always a bad idea! Gag!

Peppermint schnapps is also the worst. I got sick drinking that in college, fell asleep on the bathroom floor, and my boyfriend definitely cheated on me. BAD MEMORIES.
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    It was a wine actually, called Tidewater and yes,,,, that is exactly what it tasted like... I couldn't believe they sold that s**t... nasty and I just had a beer this weekend that tasted like pine....(I won't say the brand because I really like most of the beers they sell, we went on a tour of the brewery, this particular one was NOT GOOD!!!)

Oops - the wine is called Rising Tide... still... tasted exactly like tidewater!! YUK!
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Jagermiester and I got sick drunk off Bicardi 151 and Goldschlagger (alternating between the two, so not either of those anymore)
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I haven't had too many liquors that really made me cringe. The only thing I remember that was absolutely repulsive was a 4 horsemen shot which I was given multiple times on my 21st. Lol. That many whiskeys with Jager is just a bad mix.
  • j_b_morgan
    Options
    Old Crow, a nine dollar fifth at the local liquor store type of whiskey.
    VOB aka as Very Old Barton, also a nine dollar fifth.

Both made right here in Kentucky!
  • dwarfer22
    dwarfer22 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Years ago, had a drink at a bar, half rumplmintz, half jaggermeister. Called a dead nazi, tasted like a black licorice candy dipped in garbage. Ugh.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Goldschlager, and not because I think it's particularly disgusting but the memory of my 18 year old self many moons ago chugging it out of a 2 liter pepsi bottle with friends which resulted in the worst.hangover.ever the next day, has pretty much scarred me for life.

Eleven years later and I still can't even smell the stuff without wanting to gag. :sick:
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    There are bad-because-you-don't-prefer-them liquors, and then there are bad-because-it-came-bottled-from-sewers liquors. Wild Turkey is not the latter.
    [/quote]

+1 in for Wild Turkey!
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Fernet Branca.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Too much goldschlagger and Jaegermeister in one night back in college. I still hate the taste of licorice, and I barely tolerate cinnamon. Yuck.
  • sanderdejonge
    sanderdejonge Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    This.
    Bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It's MADLY worse than Stroh 80.

image_2856551_full.jpeg
  • Gotta go with Goldschlager. Nasty stuff that is.
  • sanderdejonge
    sanderdejonge Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Isn't goldschlager like goldstrike? A 50% cinnamon liquor with gold flakes, spicy but sweet taste to it.

I think it's delicious. You guys should try 80% absinth, Stroh 80, or the Ukrainian vodka above. :laugh:
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    A dirty martini :sick:
  • bigbarnold
    bigbarnold Posts: 2,554 Member
    Options
    I can't remember the name of it (imagine that), but it was blue. I woke up in the morning went to my car and it looked like Smurfs had been run over in the parking lot..
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    Slivovitz - National drink of Serbia.

If you have any Serbian friends, avoid their functions. I would have specified alcohol friendly functions, but all of their functions are alcohol friendly. And there is always Slivovitz :sick:
    ...or Slivovice as it's spelt in the Czech Republic. It's plum brandy. I've been given a few bottles of homemade Slivovice by Czech friends (can be up to 90% proof) and had a very bad experience after one particular night drinking it with them. I must have poisoned myself because I was sick for three days afterwards, and woke up hallucinating the first morning :noway: That was 15 years ago and I still feel like vomiting every time I think about it.

Definitely the drunkest day of my life. Started with a riverboat party, then a picnic, followed by an after party. That is where I fell straight back into a garage door. Passed out in the backseat of my friend's car and woke up with the shakes. I was sick for days.