At home exercise tapes

Options
I hate and I mean HATE going to the gym.... does anyone have any suggestions for at home for exercise videos I can do. I did Billy Blanks Boot Camp today for the first time and I think I'm going to like it, but I need a few more to mix it up!! Any suggestions are appreciated, Thanks!!

Replies

• ZebraGlee78
    ZebraGlee78 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Do you have netflix? There are some there, search for "crunch" and "self:" and you'll see several. I'm doing P90X, but I also have Insanity (for the low calorie burn days of P90X); I have Jillian Michaels as well, and she ROCKS!
  • AlyssaC2010
    Options
    The Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred is really good! Usually pilates & yoga DVDs are really great. I have a Crunch one that is great. You definitely need to get one of those to do a couple of times a week. Yoga is great a couple of times a week and it's SO relaxing. The Biggest Loser Cardio Max is also really great & keeps your heart ratee up...the good thing w/ that one is you get to put your own routine together.
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    If you have the internet you can go to exercisetv.tv. They have several free full length workout videos. Targeting any area of your choice!