3 months in w/ pics

Options
klkateri
klkateri Posts: 432 Member
At my 35th bday party I stepped on the scale in the morning and weighed 270 (maybe even a little more). It didn't get me down that day, but in the days that followed and looking at pics of me from around that time frame and I just wanted to cry. I was fat... really, fat and I didn't like the way I looked.

1386091693969.jpg
This was me at 270 in November 2013, getting ready for a semi-formal banquet. I hated how I looked. I wanted to hide and I felt like I was.

6c0c838e-9755-4423-bdf1-31cb30b9f3dc.jpg
Me, down 15 pounds at 6 weeks, lost 14 inches overall. Already, I was feeling better about myself!!

140235cc-0758-4df2-8e30-0858a97ad03f.jpg
ANd this is me from Sunday (4/13/14)!! Down 22 pounds, -20 inches off overall.

Sure, I've still got a long way to go but my arms are smaller (though still way to big in my opinion lol), my waist, hips, thighs... everything is getting smaller. My confidence is going up and I've always been confident but I'm feeling better about myself. I don't want to to totally hide myself behind bulky sweaters and wraps, I want to wear skinny jeans and form fitting tops. I know I'm still a big girl but I'm getting smaller and excited to share my shirking self with my friends and the world!!

CHEERS!!

Replies

• BookAngel_a
    BookAngel_a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You look great, and so happy too! Thanks for sharing!
  • MrsKgettingfit
    MrsKgettingfit Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look great, well done!
  • twilaklasen
    twilaklasen Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story and pictures. Plus, you have such sassy style! Love the shoes :)
  • laney4818
    laney4818 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress!! You can really tell!
  • mizpoke
    mizpoke Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Well-done! Super difference in those 3 months, your hard work really shows. :flowerforyou:
    Fab shoes too :smile:
  • Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. You look great :smile:
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I bet you will look pretty sexy by the end of this weightloss journey. Good luck!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!
  • ballito
    ballito Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look great. Love the shoes!!
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Great results! Keep doing what you are doing! :flowerforyou:
  • danielleruns
    danielleruns Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow good job! Also, I want to add that you have great style! Even in your before pic, your outfit is so cute!
  • gracie11lexi13
    gracie11lexi13 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    That's great.
  • brosis85
    brosis85 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!
  • yafashelli
    yafashelli Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I can see a big difference--you must be so proud! :)

Your shoes are fabulous!
  • MrsATrotta
    MrsATrotta Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, toughest part is keeping up after you lose that first 20 so be smarter than I was and keep going!!! Good Luck!
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I'm impressed. Lots of inches gone considering the weight loss! Would you mind telling me everywhere you measured? I always wonder how people lose so many inches so fast. Thanks!
  • w2bab
    w2bab Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Great progress. . . and totally off subject, CUTE SHOES in all three pictures!
  • Munn0025
    Munn0025 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You go girl! I can tell that you are a diva! congrats on the progress!!! you look great!
  • MsShawnieJ
    MsShawnieJ Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!:smile:
  • blinker86
    blinker86 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Looking fabulous! You've done such a great job, and I look forward to seeing your continued success in the months to come! :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!