Weigh around 170 pounds and want to lose 42 pounds?

Options
2»

Replies

• JCLondonUK
    JCLondonUK Posts: 159
    Options
    Another post to encourage those of you who are just getting started. I'm 5'4", 48 yrs old, and started in January at 171lb. The first milestone I set myself was to reach 145lb by Easter, and I hit that a few days ago. (Hooray!) My next goal is 130lb by the start of August, and then I'll see how I feel.

So it's totally achievable - I've been a lazy couch potato all my life, but have not felt hungry at all, and have discovered a real pleasure in weight training and being more active. If I can do it, and not find it a chore or a burden, even enjoy the process, then so can you. Be patient yet determined, eat well but not too much, take every chance you can to be active, and you will get where you want to be.

Good luck! :smile:
  • MelonJMusic
    MelonJMusic Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hey there!
    26yr old
    5'6
    SW: 178
    CW: 172
    GW: 125

Good luck!!!
  • cslayman12589
    Options
    Feel free to add me
    im 5" 4
    weigh 178 would like to get to 120-130. I was 190 after the birth of second child managed to get down to 145 but then winter came and so did the energy drinks and junk food, but im determined to get back on track and stay there this time!
  • teristarry
    teristarry Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi

We are the exact same height and weight. Would love someone else in the same boat! Please add me as you friend and we can tackle this together. Just curious, what is your age category?
  • sphkhn
    sphkhn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Yep I'm 5'4"

SW: around 180 possibly a little bit higher but I didn't have a scale
    CW: 164-167
    GW: First goal is 140 then I'm going to revaluate

Feel free to add me!
  • iamstrong44
    iamstrong44 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5"