I'm gonna have to try this!! Thanks! :)
  • clauds2211
    clauds2211 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    bump
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    another post that I was a part of "protein powder" since we are in the food discussion when taking protein powder remember to exercise otherwise will gain some extra pounds. :)

This is totally incorrect. Calorie surplus's make you gain pounds not magic protein powder.
  • Predat0r1502
    Predat0r1502 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    is there a way to make cauliflower crust without cheese in it? I don't eat dairy :(

Are you freaking kidding me?!!

At his point it's just cauliflower and tomato sauce!

:angry:
  • princessnarmor
    princessnarmor Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hello Jax,

You may have saved my diet! Pizza is my weakness. I also took a peek at your website. Any chance you could find modifications for those recipes and make them sugar free. I'm allergic to sugar (literally break out in hives). But your recipes look so good.

Anything you buy sugar free in the store is more like medicine than food!! :(
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    is there a way to make cauliflower crust without cheese in it? I don't eat dairy :(

Are you freaking kidding me?!!

At his point it's just cauliflower and tomato sauce!

:angry:

yeah I'd probably be giving up on the whole pizza thing all together.
  • TheKittyCato
    TheKittyCato Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    bump... i am going to try this, should be good for kids....:smile:
  • blpope
    blpope Posts: 163
    Options
    bump
  • kar1ey
    kar1ey Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Looks SO GOOD-- I've been meaning to try this for quite some time! I'll have to make it soon. Thank you for sharing!!
  • wazert
    wazert Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I did try to make one without cheese (there are so many damn calories in cheese!). It was basically cauliflower, 1 egg and herbs. Tasted like a cauliflower omelette to me. I am guessing even with the cheese in it is probably tastes like a cauliflower/cheese/herbs omelette.
    It tasted good but not worth the trouble in my opinion. I might try it again without using the yolk, it might take the omelette taste away (not that I don't like omelettes but then I would just make an omelette and save myself the hassle) and replace the yolk cal with cheese cals. I have also seen a spinach version around, I think I will try it too and see if I like it better.
  • eimaj5575
    eimaj5575 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Made this last night..... IT WAS AWESOME!!!!! Very yummy and could not tell a difference from regular crust. Love this receipe!
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    nomorebingesgirl2014 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Yum !
  • andreaos22
    andreaos22 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    does coconut oil taste like coconut?