Weight Loss from 2010-2014

Options
Domineer
Domineer Posts: 239 Member
n21pjn.jpg

This is my journey. As you can see, it's not a perfect one but now I think I have a grasp on what works for my body and what doesn't. Still another 45 lbs to go.

Replies

• Msbaylock923
    Msbaylock923 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That's great!! keep up the good work!!
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Your chart is not too far different than my own....

Started at around 350#'s, got down to 290 or so then back up to 330.

Then got on MFP in Jan 2013 and got down to 275. Hit some speed bumps and back up to 310.

Back on board for real this time in and got back on track in March of this year. Now at just a bit under 300 and a nick away from 50+ pounds down from my peak weight.

Goal is to get down into the 240-250-ish range by the end of this year and then continue onwards in 2015 to get in line in the 195-210 range.

That would put me back at the weight I was at during my college athlete days almost 30 years ago.

Gonna be a long haul, but what I've really come to realize is that this is a LIFESTYLE CHANGE and not a diet.

Slow and steady onwards.
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Hell yes! Congrats to you!!!!!!!!!! :):)
  • Domineer
    Options
    Your chart is not too far different than my own....

Started at around 350#'s, got down to 290 or so then back up to 330.

Then got on MFP in Jan 2013 and got down to 275. Hit some speed bumps and back up to 310.

Back on board for real this time in and got back on track in March of this year. Now at just a bit under 300 and a nick away from 50+ pounds down from my peak weight.

Goal is to get down into the 240-250-ish range by the end of this year and then continue onwards in 2015 to get in line in the 195-210 range.
    That would put me back at the weight I was at during my college athlete days almost 30 years ago.

Gonna be a long haul, but what I've really come to realize is that this is a LIFESTYLE CHANGE and not a diet.

Slow and steady onwards.

I can say at 245 now that I feel great. However, being 200 lbs is gonna feel like I'm walking on air. Stick to your goal and it will happen.
  • Domineer
    Options
    Anybody else have a weight loss chart? Sometimes helping others see your journey in this way helps us to re evaluate our ways of eat ing over the months and years. This chart brought some reality that I will not repeat again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!