Trying to build stamina

Options
I am a 22 yr old f in Arkansas. I absolutely love to run and box. My downfall is that I like to have someone to do those things with and lately I havent had anyone around. I welcome anyone that wants to keep in touch and help motivate. I suck at the nutrition facts stuff but I try pretty hard. My biggest issue with nutrition is that my body "rejects" healthy food. I have tried many, many times to eat fruit but they all make me sick. I can not keep any kind down. The only vegetables I seem to be able to eat are starchy/carb ones like corn, beans, and potatoes. I can not eat broccoli, lettuce, tomato, onion, celery, cauliflower, etc. Sometimes I can eat carrots. I have been like this as long as I can remember. Most of my diet (90%) is eating meat and rice/pasta. I drink mostly water. If I'm at work I will drink apple juice to get some flavor. If I work a night shift I have to drink coffee to be able to get through the crazy schedule my manager makes for me. I'm 64 inches tall and weigh 155 lbs. I took a break from running and boxing for a while. I am glad to be back into my routine. My body is sore and aching, but I love that feeling.

Replies

• treycee883
    treycee883 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi there im 30 from UK. I love jogging, with having 2 children its difficult to go for a run so i invested in a treadmill. Im 5ft1 and was 174lbs my current weight is 152lbs. I still have 35lbs to lose. I train 5 days a week also. Im not a fan of diets as i believe its a lifestyle choice so i eat what i want but in moderation. Im sure we can support and motivate one another. Good luck on your journey to fitness ????????