The thought that broke the camel's back..

Options
2»

Replies

• brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    When sex was tiresome in a bad way!
    BWHAHAHAHA! I had to reread that...I thought you said "threesome".

Well, the threesomes were exhausting also :wink: But I can't tackle those if I need an oxygen tank nearby for one-on-one! J/K

I get tired just flirting. Imagine the mess when clothes come off. No no.. don't imagine.

Trust me...I know!!! Sometimes I would get distracted during my solo sessions thinking...damn, I need to be in better shape for this :laugh:
  • Lola_Reina
    Options

Well, the threesomes were exhausting also :wink: But I can't tackle those if I need an oxygen tank nearby for one-on-one! J/K

so freaking funny.

I get tired just flirting. Imagine the mess when clothes come off. No no.. don't imagine.

Trust me...I know!!! Sometimes I would get distracted during my solo sessions thinking...damn, I need to be in better shape for this :laugh:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

spit.gif
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    There have been many thoughts since, but the original one was probably my thought about pregnancy and children. How was I going to lug around another 40lbs when I was already over 300lbs? How was I going to keep up with the child? How was I going to carry a baby, carrier, diaper bag, and myself up a flight of stairs even?
  • jcm214
    jcm214 Posts: 157
    Options
    Having to buy size 14 pants, when at one point (8 years ago) I came out of bootcamp with a 29" waist. I look at my post bootcamp pictures and compare them with my current pictures (I've been out of the military for 3 years and it shows) and cringe. I want that body back.
  • Lola_Reina
    Options
    Having to buy size 14 pants, when at one point (8 years ago) I came out of bootcamp with a 29" waist. I look at my post bootcamp pictures and compare them with my current pictures (I've been out of the military for 3 years and it shows) and cringe. I want that body back.

Being at a 14 right at this moment I feel ya. You know it's bad when your facebook picture is like...years old. BUT we have to start somewhere right? Let's bring sexy back. ....just wait I have more of these...lol
  • Lola_Reina
    Options
    There have been many thoughts since, but the original one was probably my thought about pregnancy and children. How was I going to lug around another 40lbs when I was already over 300lbs? How was I going to keep up with the child? How was I going to carry a baby, carrier, diaper bag, and myself up a flight of stairs even?

43 pounds lost?!! THATS AWESOME!!! Way to get to it! Consider me inspired.
  • DeBlue
    DeBlue Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    When my grandson asked me if I was pregnant. Ewww!!! Can't tell that story anywhere - except here :blushing:
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options

43 pounds lost?!! THATS AWESOME!!! Way to get to it! Consider me inspired.

Awww...thanks :blushing:
  • DrumlineGirl
    DrumlineGirl Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I knew I was gaining weight, but the moment I was grossed out was after a church pic was taken by my church. I was excited to have a nice professional photo of my husband and me, but I got it in the mail, and blech, into a drawer it went for all time. I didn't start right then, it was just the point of realization. Then, all my favorite jeans stopped fitting at all, and I got to having only one pair of pants that fit, and I refuse to buy bigger sizes, so I'm dealing with the one pair that fits, and a few that are super tight for now. I think it's helping because I know I can't wear them unless I at least lose a few pounds.
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    I had several things that led up to it. The “are you pregnant” question. The fact that I had to tell people I was a size 20 when I lost everything I owned in a house fire and had to accept donations. Then the photos my daughter took when my last grandbaby was born. All of those combined I guess had me SAYING I had to do something. But the Dr. visit, the scale, the embarrassing exam and the “you need to lower your cholesterol” speech, that finally got me DOING something.
  • Lola_Reina
    Options
    I knew I was gaining weight, but the moment I was grossed out was after a church pic was taken by my church. I was excited to have a nice professional photo of my husband and me, but I got it in the mail, and blech, into a drawer it went for all time. I didn't start right then, it was just the point of realization. Then, all my favorite jeans stopped fitting at all, and I got to having only one pair of pants that fit, and I refuse to buy bigger sizes, so I'm dealing with the one pair that fits, and a few that are super tight for now. I think it's helping because I know I can't wear them unless I at least lose a few pounds.

Ouch no fun. But!- I've heard from some friends of mine that doing that (not buying bigger sizes) is a natural way for them to keep it under control. I am not blessed with that kind of patience. The minute my lady parts feel super suffocated due to tight pants I'm all about up sizing. But I suppose I have my limits as well. Which brings me back to why I'm here...... see how I did that? :bigsmile:
  • Lola_Reina
    Options
    I had several things that led up to it. The “are you pregnant” question. The fact that I had to tell people I was a size 20 when I lost everything I owned in a house fire and had to accept donations. Then the photos my daughter took when my last grandbaby was born. All of those combined I guess had me SAYING I had to do something. But the Dr. visit, the scale, the embarrassing exam and the “you need to lower your cholesterol” speech, that finally got me DOING something.

You are totally doing it as well! 9 pounds is awesome! Ah- you people are so freaking inspiring. Love. it.
  • mynameisdumbnuts
    Options
    I was a size 14, crept up to a 16, then the 16 started getting tight ... I weighed myself and that was it, I joined this website that night. (I'm happy to report that 16 is getting looser!)

Also, I have a history of diabetes in my family, so I'd like to minimize my risk. And my doctor has this way of giving me a reproving look when he sees my weight at my annual checkup that makes me feel guilty for not losing weight. I heart my doctor, though. :happy: