weighing?

Options
hi all - hope you are all well :)

Just a quick question to see how often everyone weighs them selves?

Replies

• josiemarie982
    josiemarie982 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I stick to the same day once a week in the morning
  • princessnuriko
    princessnuriko Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I do it everyday. Sounds crazy, but it helps me keep accountability. I weight myself before and after my workouts, then I log it on to my calendar to keep track of my weight fluctuation trends. It kind of helps me predict if I'll lose weight that week or stay stagnite. It's overkill, I know. But I'm trying to lose weight for my wedding in August, so I'm really OCD about keeping track.
  • malcolmjcooper
    malcolmjcooper Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I stick to the same day once a week in the morning
    Me too
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    NEVER. I go by how clothes fit I get too obsessed with that dam scale #. To each his own.
  • supermysza
    supermysza Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Every morning except for the morning after a cheat day :tongue:
  • kmorgan221
    kmorgan221 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I generally track my weight once a week. First thing in the morning, same day every week. That's what I record here.

However, I usually will step on the scale twice a day. Once in the morning and once before bed. For now I just find it interesting to see the difference in the day, and to see the daily fluctuations day to day.
  • HopeNShelton
    HopeNShelton Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I generally weigh myself twice a week to be consistent. :wink:
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I like to weigh in daily, but we've been out of town since early Sunday morning and I won't get a chance till Wednesday morning. I'm a bit afraid of the upcoming Weds. weigh in - not like I'm *scared* just I know that because of the constant eating out and lack of exercise the past few days, there's going to show a gain and I wonder how much "damage" will be done - and how long it will take to UNdo it. But part of weighing daily is understanding the fluctuations and revealing the overall downward trend so it must be faced!
  • Lives2Travel
    Lives2Travel Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Every day. I know a lot of people find it stressful, but I like seeing the trends and just get more determined when the scale doesn't budge for a while.
  • kittykate1987
    Options
    ok so im a little impatient and iweighing once a week was awful for me so weighing every day isnt a bad thing ? :)
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Every day. I know a lot of people find it stressful, but I like seeing the trends and just get more determined when the scale doesn't budge for a while.

Yup

And chart it so you can back out and look at the big picture when you need to.
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    NEVER. I go by how clothes fit I get too obsessed with that dam scale #. To each his own.
    [/quote

I agree. The scale causes too much anxiety. I may weigh in once a month just for curiosity.
  • Rainboots80
    Rainboots80 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I weigh a few times a week first thing in the morning but I only record it on Saturdays usually.
  • Shropshire1959
    Shropshire1959 Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    When I can be bothered...... but mostly go on the fit of my jeans.. and belt hole position.
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Promised myself I would only weigh on Wednesday but have started to step on the scales on Monday - wish I wouldn't!!!
  • SpeedGibson
    SpeedGibson Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Once every morning, after shower (i.e. naked), before breakfast. To each his or her own, but I have never understood why more information is bad, that ignorance from not weighing frequently is some kind of weight loss bliss. In fact, you need to learn just how much your body weight will fluctuate, even when you're being good.
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Just on rainy days...
  • timeapart
    timeapart Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Pretty much everyday, I'm trying to go a month without... We will see how that goes :)
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Every second Sunday!
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    Every morning between the bathroom and the shower. Every now and then I will weigh just before bed for curiosity's sake.