71lbs see ya!!! (pics)

Options

Replies

• sarahthin
    sarahthin Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You have done it the way we're supposed to. One step at a time and you've done great. Stay happy and you are beautiful
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job!
  • chelseafxx
    chelseafxx Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    you look so bright eyed and bushy tailed and gorgeous!! Your skin looks flawless and your bod looks amazing, congrats!!!
  • Stacyschim
    Stacyschim Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal success!! You look fabulous, but the most important change is the confidence in yourself. You can do anything!!
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you not only cleaned up your diet but your whole life. Not an easy task for sure. It takes courage and determination. You look fantastic :flowerforyou:
  • bkjk997
    bkjk997 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Incredible. Inspiring. Beautiful. Amazing. Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • 4aces61
    4aces61 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    LMAO you got smaller and your phone got bigger. If it weren't for the different phones it would be like an optical illusion. CONGRATS on your success!!! You should be very proud
  • mrslstage
    mrslstage Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look great, congrats!
  • ptroses
    ptroses Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I know what I'm about to say is played out, but there is just no other way to say... You go girl!!! I love to see women transform from a place they don't belong in the first place to this amazingly wonderful being! Don't ever give up on yourself. You are fabulous!
  • BadassCrossfitMama
    BadassCrossfitMama Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    LMAO you got smaller and your phone got bigger. If it weren't for the different phones it would be like an optical illusion. CONGRATS on your success!!! You should be very proud

LMAO - you are soo right! I went from an Iphone 3g to a Galaxy Mega! LMAO!! Thanks for the laugh for sure!!!
  • mahogony07
    Options
    Awesome work!!! You look amazing. Congrats on your weight loss and continue to inspire others through your story. It can be done with hard work, determination, and discipline!!
  • Inittolozeit
    Inittolozeit Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You don't even look the same!! So healthy and pretty :) great job!
  • HarleyQuinn26
    HarleyQuinn26 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!! Glad you are getting out of a bad marriage too! Your an inspiration!!!!! Keep going and own that happiness!! Never let anybody take that away from you.
  • Sashamufasa
    Options
    Congrats! I know it wasn't easy but you do look incredible, plus your skin and hair is so healthy.
  • elizabethkinsey1
    Options
    Congrats!!! So cool.
  • kateauch
    kateauch Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Girl, you ROCK!!!! I'm so proud to be your friend and to watch all your amazing successes!! Keep it up!
  • KaleeCat
    KaleeCat Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You look great! So much healthier and younger!
  • DarkAngel272
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!!! And might I add so much younger! Keep up the excellent work, you are a true inspiration to all of us!
  • BadassCrossfitMama
    BadassCrossfitMama Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!!! And might I add so much younger! Keep up the excellent work, you are a true inspiration to all of us!

I keep seeing everyone say I look younger...how old did I look before b/c I'm about to be 31 in a few weeks LOL :)
  • jellybeanhed313
    jellybeanhed313 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Congrats on your new life! You are deserving of everything you want! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!