Tuesday Triumphs!

Options

Replies

• swsays
    swsays Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Big excitement here is that my whole family joined me for a 27 minute walk last night! I'm doing a walking challenge this month (to walk at least six days per week) and my older daughter said she'd do it with me. Big bonus to add in the husband and the younger daughter too!
  • Day58
    Day58 Posts: 113
    Options
    After blowing off 4 days straight, my head is back in the game and I am ready to continue my journey!
  • dewaltfan
    dewaltfan Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Someone at work this morning asked me if I had lost weight!!!!
  • Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Someone at work this morning asked me if I had lost weight!!!!

Awesome!!

My Tuesday Triumph is that I'm actually posting it on Tuesday instead of Wednesday and that I'm wearing a hoodie I couldn't get over my shoulders 6 months ago, but now not only fits, but is too big.

:drinker:
  • lecia125
    lecia125 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I was going to run out at lunch today and it had started raining so I grabbed my work jacket that has been hanging in my office since last fall and when I put it on the arms came half way down to my fingertips! I was very loose!
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Hit 140 lb squats 3x5.
    Broke a 8.5 minute mile over a 1/3 mile.

Seventeen weeks post open heart surgery,
  • manny1991
    manny1991 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing Tuesday Triumph! Congratulations!

Mine isn't nearly as impressive. I managed to buy McDonalds burgers for my boyfriend and did not have a single bite, even though he offered quite a few times. I can honestly say that is something I have NEVER had the willpower to do before.
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    The number on the scale was down today - first time in 10 days! YEA
    I am so very impressed with everyone 's triumphs!
    You each are a real inspiration to me
    Thank you for shariing
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    The number on the scale was down today - first time in 10 days! YEA
    I am so very impressed with everyone 's triumphs!
    You each are a real inspiration to me
    Thank you for shariing
  • GodincreasesIdecrease
    Options
    I was interrupted for two hours in the middle of my workout today and still went back and finished!
    I also recycled all my recyclables today :)

Keep it up ladies and gents- you're all making a difference! Much love <3
  • planegal717
    planegal717 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am April and this is my first Tuesday Triumphs..

Today I drank 75 ozs of water.. And so wanted to take the easy way and pull into McDonalds but came home and ate
    healthy....

Good Luck to All!!
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Was told to stop losing weight...
    ... but I haven't lost any in three months. I'm doing body recomposition and dripping fat off.

Just shy of a body weight barbell squat today under Starting Strength.
    Almost have power cleans figured out.

Survived to age 47.
  • suncluster
    suncluster Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Today I cinched my belt to the next hole although my weight has gone up.
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    Ran my first 5K on Friday.
    Bought new shorts last night for running without trying them on. Got home and the Large just barely stays up on my hips...totally should have gotten a medium!
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I am sticking to serving sizes on everything! I even stuck to the 1/2 cup serving size of ice cream!
  • Bumblebee3441
    Bumblebee3441 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I planned and packed my meals for today and this morning I weighed and I have lost 1lb. Yay for me!!:drinker:
  • Tinatot125
    Tinatot125 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I went out for my usual lunch time walk (it was actually sunny for a change, very rare in Ireland). As I was going along a total stranger stopped me and said 'I admire your motivation. You make the whole exercise thing look easy.' It took me a bit surprise, but made me feel good. A year a go I definitely would not have been the person to bring my runners into work just so I could go on a walk at lunch rather than sitting at my desk.
  • BrendanScrote
    BrendanScrote Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    All my regular tailored shorts were in the wash .... I rooted through the wardrobe and found a pair of 40" shorts which now fit me ,,, I bought these probably 12 years ago with the aim of losing weight to fit into them and totally forgot about them until today

OK they are hideously out of fashion but I'm still wearing a pair of 40" shorts ... that's 6" from my waistline
  • LianaG1115
    LianaG1115 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Liana and today I put on my daughter's size 12 jeans!!! (haven't seen a 12 on my *kitten* in over 20 years!!)
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I have been depressed the last couple of weeks because a lot of my work clothes were starting to fit differently, a little tight :cry: Today I put on my fav pair of dress pants and they are back to being loose! Still not as loose as I would like, but it is definitely better than it has been!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!