Pole Dancing Class - Legit or Not ?

Options
1235»

Replies

• MissGamerGirl
    MissGamerGirl Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    There is a pole dancing studio not far from where I live and I have always been interested in trying it!
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    orig-21239038.jpg
  • FlyThisKite
    FlyThisKite Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Burn calories installing damn pole properly>burn calories eating **** because pole not properly secured>
    Burn more calories re installing pole >burn calories learning to hold self up
    By arms alone> burn more dancing\seducing lover>burn more throughout the night..finally
    So exhausted burn a ton waking up late for work the next morning
    hauling *kitten* to make it in on time and taming wild beast sex all night hair.

So in short it is the inception of all excersises. ..so YES.Legit...bruises n all.
  • silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    :wink:

6de7b8b8f3fab72b13b8f4287880ee23.jpg
  • silverraiyne
    Options
    Oona Kivelä -- World Pole Dance Champion

VlSCkLq.gif

6E2TIf0.gif
  • telepneff
    telepneff Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to do a combination of sexy and strong...I think that's what Pole Dancing does...it brings the two together.

That's how my studio is, it's a yoga/pole studio and we're a combination of physical fitness and embracing our sensuality. It's only women, no mirrors, shades are drawn, doors are locked, no photos or videos -- it's a place where we can feel free to express ourselves. Even though we're cheered on by the other women in class we're not "performing" for them, we freestyle and move in ways our bodies want us to move.

I wish I knew a place like that!
  • Oscarinmiami
    Oscarinmiami Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    great exercise, you get very strong and as a bonus we get a show...pictures please...lol
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I have done pole dancing classes and can recommend them for core strength - and having fun!
  • MTredhead
    MTredhead Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Those pics are awesome!
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    Oh, it's legit but, there is nothing remotely sexy about your first time out! Fun, great burn and incredible amount of strengh training and painful bruising. lol
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    The bruising is insane, the core is worked (I didn't wanna move) and the confidence booster when you finally get a trick is out of this world. :)
  • Mahihkan
    Mahihkan Posts: 162
    Options
    I would do that! =D
    Hey! Those girls have some strenght to do some of the moves I've seen!
  • soclse2hvn
    Options
    When I first started I was like that too.. no upper body strength.. but after just three weeks of practice (mind you I have a pole at home) I was able to deadlift myself up the pole like a pullup, and was able to easily lift my knees to my chest using my upper body strength and core strength. It's a workout that you will fall in love with! It's literally hard to stay off the pole, even if you're sore lol. Oh and I should add that I'm 175lbs! lol So if I can lift my fat as up anyone can! I was 188 when I started pole dancing 3 weeks ago :-P
  • MysteriousLdy
    MysteriousLdy Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Both. Why limit it to one thing. Eventually, clothes will come off.

ROTFLMAO!!!! Pole dancing is only for ladies. I dont think it applys to male...in terms of clothes stripping off completely in the end :-P~ Lol!!!
  • silverraiyne
    Options
    Pole dancing is not just for the ladies. it's for anyone who wants to express themselves with dance. pole dancing can be just as beautiful, sexy, graceful, etc. if it's a man or a woman dancing.

6c214bb6b0d953c13d199ddc47a6ab9d.jpg

425360_10150581598152293_1242039612_n.jpg

269686-145008-7.jpg?v=2

**Edited to re-size photos
  • MysteriousLdy
    MysteriousLdy Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!@_@:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: It is beautiful!
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    It's not my thing but working out is working out.
  • mommy3ISA
    mommy3ISA Posts: 10
    Options
    Pole dancing , belly dancing , zumba is all fun fun fun , at first you will always see results because it's something new but like anything else you have to change it up otherwise your body will get used to it and it will limit results
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    I've got muscles. My husband and I went rock climbing and it was SO different the second time we went (after I started doing more difficult pole moves)...it was effortless..(other than seeing my next grip).
    Pole has given me upper body strength I never thought I'd have. Amazing. (See pics :D )