Laser Lipo_ Is it any good?

Options
2»

Replies

• TheCredibleHuIk
    TheCredibleHuIk Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You should probably learn to create good eating habits and use a caloric deficit like any human being should, there is no easy way out, you did this to yourself..

Yours sincerely,

TheCredibleHulk
  • rauljg42
    rauljg42 Posts: 30
    Options
    I purchased a groupon for $99 for 4 sessions of I Lipo. I dieted and worked out hard lost 18 pounds and still had stubborn love handles so I figured why not. Same cost of a typical night bar tab here in Miami. I have my last session scheduled tomorrow and I have to say it really does work. Mind you, I dieted extra (atkins 1st induction phase) and put in extra cardio as well. I have done atkins and exercised extra before and never really could get rid of the love handles so I am very pleased with the results of I lipo. Got my midsection looking better than ever. I would recommend it to those that have reached or close to reaching goal but yet still have stubborn sections of fat.
  • dawnrogers773
    dawnrogers773 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know if the Groupon deal is only for midsection or thighs as well? I have been on a strict workout & meal plan regimen since September and have the stubborn back of thigh area that I cannot target!
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Eat less, move more. Done. Why waste your money on this stuff?
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    It's temporary at best and extremely experimental (laser lipo was only approved by the FDA around 2006). There is a high risk of burns with a very narrow margin of error.
  • CookieDoughYummy
    Options
    Sorry, but I think any form of surgery to help lose weight is cheating. If those people were capable of putting the weight on by eating too much then they should get up off their *kitten* and burn the calories if they want to get fit. Surgery to get rid of excess skin is okay with me though.