Low calorie alcoholic drinks/cocktails?

Options
Hey there! I'm going out with my girl friends tonight and I have saved around 300ish cals. I ate dinner so that I'm not tempted to get food there as well. Anyway, I was wondering what are the best cocktails in terms of calories that won't do too much damage to my diet, (I'm planning to just have one)

Replies

• utamore
    Options
    Wine, champagne and light beer are all around 110-130. Cocktails-wise, anything + diet is going to be good, e.g. rum + diet coke, vodka + diet sprite, crown + diet coke, etc. My current go-to low-cal cocktail is gin and tonic but I used to love me some rum and diets...
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Be smarter! Pass on any kind of alcohol. Go for: a club soda with twist of lime and an orange slice. You can be just as festive and enjoy the party more, stone cold sober. :)
  • tarapin
    tarapin Posts: 169
    Options
    I try to do some kind of flavored vodka with club soda with lime or lemon. 2oz of vodka is 148 cals and everything else is zero :drinker:
  • pkgirrl
    pkgirrl Posts: 587
    Options
    If you're in a position to prepare it yourself, I like to make fake margaritas haha. I just use lemon and lime juice, sprite zero, ice, and tequilla (obviously =p) and throw it all in the blender. The lemon/lime juices add about nill, so it's really just the cals from the alcohol.
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    White wine spritzer. (seltzer water with a splash of wine). I make these at home and can have 3 or 4 for the same calories and alcohol as just drinking the glass of wine all at once, plus I get more water as a bonus! Have fun!!
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    My drink of choice for low calorie is Captain Morgan and Diet Coke. However, I tend to sip them down quickly because I can't taste the alcohol, so I have like 10 before I now it WHOOPS :drinker:

If it is just a beer or two, I might do a high calorie beer like Sierra Nevada just because I enjoy them, but a night out drinking I stick to liquor because it is so much lower in calories.
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    OMG that is too funny! That is exactly what I will have Vodka with diet seltzer water or Vodka with diet sparkling water. :laugh: