Needing Accountability Partners...

Options
2»

Replies

• rmwnurse
    rmwnurse Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    So, one thing I have noticed with the open diaries is....there are a lot of ppl who don't tally their water intake. Is this a forgot to add thing or is this a not impotant thing?

I do very well with my water intake, in fact it's the easiest part for me! It's the rest that is the issue.

I have an issue with my legs/feet burning/stinging with walking/running for long periods of time, and my feet eventually go to sleep. Being a nurse I know there are "medical" reasons that this could be, but I am in pretty good health except my weight issue. I bought some new shoes based on advise from physical therapist (Brooks, thank GOD they were on sale, geez) and they are amazing- feel like I am walking on the clouds,,,BUT the burning/stinging is still happening sometimes...

Any thoughts?
  • Blueeyedgirl4
    Blueeyedgirl4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • MonkDogMom
    Options
    I'd love to join you!:smile:
  • nikkiwilliamson10
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I am just started this weight lose journey, and would love the support!
  • DJManos
    DJManos Posts: 220
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me, as well.....
  • tvn4ds
    tvn4ds Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Your story sounds so familiar! Feel free to add me as well. I appreciate all the feedback and love to help out in any way I can as well. (I have had the same issue with my legs when walking and recently got Brooks as well - it'd be interesting to see/hear what others have to say about that)
  • lhmertz
    lhmertz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me in too! I was doing this on my own for about 6 months until one day someone asked if they could friend me - which I accepted and since then I find that I'm more apt to log in. It helps that someone else can see my diary and offers encouraging words - like when I started logging every day or when I lose a pound or two. I feel more accountable because it's out there.

I've been going up and down with my weight for the past 7 months, but steadily going down - 16 lbs so far since starting MFP, a total of 20 lbs in a full years time. I know if I would just add exercise to my life I'd lose more weight, but i HATE exercise! Its mostly sweating....I'm going to buy me a bicycle and start riding (living in Chicago it might not be until June!) when the weather is nice.

Lets be "Pals" and encourage each other!
  • cindibutler80
    cindibutler80 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be your accountability partner! I need it as well since I bounce back and forth. I just got back on yesterday after a 7 month absence. I have a long ways to go and the encouragement on here is the only thing giving me hope right now.
  • TiarraJ926
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, I just rejoined and am very serious about being held accountable as well as helping others meet their goals.
  • Jessiebell527
    Jessiebell527 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am on everyday and have an open diary, anyone is welcome to add me :)