How much does your morning weight differ from your P.M. weig

Options
My weight in the a.m. is a good 4 pounds lighter than my p.m. weight, I am just curious if anyone else varies that much. I only weigh myself in the morning once a week, but I got a new scale and am just playing around with it :D

Replies

• jknops2
    jknops2 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    2-3 pounds normally.
  • srsimon
    srsimon Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I don't usually check my p.m. weight, but when I do occasionally weigh myself throughout the day I see a fluctuation of 2 or so lbs.
  • AlyssaC2010
    Options
    Mine is usually 3-4 lbs also. Of course it depends on how much water I drink, whether I've gone to the bathroom, how much food I've eaten though.
  • jenn50
    jenn50 Posts: 81
    Options
    people say not to weigh yourself in the middle of the day that first thing with no clothes on is the best for you. however, i know i eat so therefore first thing with no food or clothes (which i also wear) isn't what i consider myself to weigh. I'm gonna eat and wear clothes so weighing myself in the middle of the day is what i consider.......just had to throw that out there
  • shastacrystal
    Options
    yeah mine can be anywhere from 3-5 lbs.

I try to not get to freaked out by it considering a gallon of water weighs like 8 or 9 lns and I drink about that everyday;)
  • lordofultima
    Options
    4-5 lbs. generally.
  • trisha329
    trisha329 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Mine is 4-5 pounds as well.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I'm weird and I like to weigh myself before I go to bed and after I wake up. I'm consistently 2 lbs lighter in the morning.
  • mam734
    mam734 Posts: 21
    Options
    Mine varies 3-5, being on the heavier side on a high-sodium day.
  • benbidder
    Options
    Yep, 2-3lbs or so. :)
  • SafariLara
    Options
    honestly night and morning are about the same, but midday if I weight its like.... 3-5 lbs more! haha
  • maeflower1234
    maeflower1234 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    mine is the same first thing in the morning as right before bed. I thought that was kinda weird...
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    2-4 lbs
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    same here....4-5 on most days.....I just dont look at night anymore, always weigh in in the am!