lost it, then got married and gained it all back, need help

Options
Hi all, Just checking in and saying hi and that I am glad I found this site! cant wait to get to work with all of you and start reaching some goals!

Replies

• eversits
    eversits Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!!! I need to lose at least 50 pounds, so if you need a friend and support, just feel free to add me. It is a great site. Best wishes and good luck on your weightloss journey!!!
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck on loosing the weight. I've gained twenty back that I need to loose.
  • SabrinaM85
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

This is a roller coaster of a journey, but this site and the people here are great! Remember to just keep going and even if you slip up today, tomorrow is a new start! Good luck on your journey!

Also, feel free to friend me. :flowerforyou:
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Same thing happened to me! I didn't gain it all back but I had lost over 100 lbs and gained about 50 of it back. I'm on my way though!
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I had the same experience! I lost almost 30 lbs for my wedding on 1/3/2009 and gained it all back (+13 additional!!). Don't dwell on the past, just take it one day at a time. Feel free to add me as a friend. You'll find that there are TONS of supportive people here. Just log your calories, get in some exercise and you'll start to see it all come off slowly, but surely. :smile:
  • lady_hellis
    lady_hellis Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    new to this site so im not sure how to add you :) I also am trying to find out how to set the mini goals??

Thanks
  • eversits
    eversits Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    :wink: I will add you then, and you just have to accept my friendship. I am not really sure how to do the mini goals either...Sorry!
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Did that myself. Not all gained back, but enough. If you want, add me. Sending a friend request. Just click on add and I'll be there!