Love the site, looking for a few friends?

Options
Man, I hope my subject doesn't sound too desperate :)...
I've been on this site for almost a week and I love it. It's helping me make better food choices and motivating me to work out. I would love to connect with someone with similar goals and/or starting at the same time to keep the motivation going! I'm 28, live in Illinois, have a 5 year old son and a wonderful fiance. I'm looking to lose 30 lbs. Right now I feel like none of my clothes fit and I HATE seeing pictures of myself... ugh.
So that's where I'm at. I know lots of people are in the same boat.
By the way, looking through some of the posts, I'm seeing some incredible results! You all must be very proud and that is very exciting!

Replies

• daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Hey Kim and welcome to the forums! I hate pictures too but you should take a few to document your journey. After you start losing weight, you can use the progression pics as motivation to keep going when you feel down or frustrated :) Best of luck
  • CarolHudson11
    Options
    Hi! I just started today! I'd love to be friends and talk about the goals we've set and the progress we're making. I need all the help I can get to get healthy and stay that way. Good luck to you. :flowerforyou:
  • mivitaluna
    Options
    Welcome! New here also. Feel free to add me as a friend, I will try and send a friend request, I am still learning so I hope I get it right
    Caz =D
  • heathey
    Options
    I think we can all use a little motivation & support!