Brazil Butt Lift

Options
Hey All

I'm starting my second round of Brazil Butt Lift next week. Anyone else in the same boat and looking for an accountability partner? I could use someone to push me aong through the 60 days!!

Replies

• emilybeatrice1
    emilybeatrice1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I completed one round as well and would love to do it again. How was your progress from the first round?
  • amullett3
    amullett3 Posts: 12
    Options
    In 60 days I lost 13 lbs and 10.5 inches all over (2 on each thigh) I think I could have lost more weight but needed to get my food in check. This round I will have a little more focus.

How was your first round?
  • gemintherough
    Options
    I'd like to find a partner for this as well.. I bought the program a month ago, but it's time to get down and dirty in time for the summer. I'm gonna go home and do Day 1 (Classic Plan) tonight and then pick up the schedule in the AM.. I just need some motivation and accountability. I have about 10 lbs left to lose on my journey.
  • bmskid
    bmskid Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You guys should ask your coaches about an accountability group! They should have one you can join. :)
  • amullett3
    Options
    I'd like to find a partner for this as well.. I bought the program a month ago, but it's time to get down and dirty in time for the summer. I'm gonna go home and do Day 1 (Classic Plan) tonight and then pick up the schedule in the AM.. I just need some motivation and accountability. I have about 10 lbs left to lose on my journey.

I will add you and we can help each other!!
  • amullett3
    Options
    You guys should ask your coaches about an accountability group! They should have one you can join. :)

Thanks for the suggestion! We started a group on FB!!
  • loseitnow714
    Options
    I would like to know if bbl is worth the buy is there some cardio , and is okay to buy from the beach body website
  • ElenaTS
    ElenaTS Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    In 60 days I lost 13 lbs and 10.5 inches all over (2 on each thigh) I think I could have lost more weight but needed to get my food in check. This round I will have a little more focus.

How was your first round?

Did any of you gain inches before you lost? I started on the 15th. I have done 2 weeks, today is my rest day. I am following the Slim and shape schedule. I add in extra cardio as well on days there is none on the schedule because I need at least 30-45 minutes a day of cardio to not GAIN weight. Last Monday at the end of week one, I noticed a little progress and I was really excited and encouraged.. Now at the end of week 2, none of my clothes fit. I can barely get into them they are so tight. The pants I did squeeze into, I had to loosen the belt a notch. My mugffin top looks like it has doubled in size. don't know WHAT is going on. My diet is pretty strict and planned out a week in advance so it's defintely not that. I read EVERY Amazon review (66 pages of them to be exact!) watched a ton of You Tube reviews...review after review of amazing reults, and I didn't see ANY from people that gained. Did this happen to either of you the first round?