What 'sin' food do you have a hard time resisting?

Options

Replies

• rachelg145
    rachelg145 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hot Tamales candy or Red Hots.
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Popovers fresh from the oven with butter. Luckily my husband only makes them once a quarter. .....mmmmm....seems like he is about due to make them again!
  • KardioKim
    KardioKim Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Chocolate + Cheese = Devil !
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    I am a slut for peanut butter, lol :laugh:
  • schle009
    schle009 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Cookies. Doesn't even matter what kind, but cookie cake is the worst... I just spent the last 3 days eating only cookies thanks to people sending them to us at work
  • tahneesummers88
    tahneesummers88 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wine.
  • Mangopickle
    Options
    No one has mentioned Krispy Kreme yet!!???

I changed a driving route to purposefully avoid driving past the glowing neon Hot Now sign. If I smell them I am doomed. Sometimes I believe that heaven must smell like golden brown and delicious carbs.
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    A calf cooked in it's mother's milk or any meat with the blood still in it. I also REALLY dig wearing poly-cotton blends.
  • JessieSky
    JessieSky Posts: 79
    Options
    I LOVE pasta....and all manner of unhealthy, decadent Italian food, actually. I do hold back most of the time but if I were to have a pig out heaven food, that would be it.
  • Nissi51
    Nissi51 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Any type of chips!!!!!
  • MissAmulet75
    MissAmulet75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Too many to count!

Recently told I'm gluten intolerant which has thrown me for a loop with my eating habits--- and makes me crave my favorite "sin foods" even more!!! Torture is all I can say.

1) Homemade fluffy white bread from the oven as it is with margarine OR made as cheesy garlic bread OR done as cinnamon buns *
    2) PIZZA.
    3) Cheese.
    4) Moist chewy Chocolate brownies.
    5) Honey Garlic Breaded Chicken Wings and beer
    6) almost forgot: Poutine!!!!!
  • mgleason01
    mgleason01 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Cereal…I love it and I keep finding new cereals I want to try!! The issue is my serving size is way more than what's on the box and I usually have 2 servings :) I also have a pretty bad sweet tooth - so chewy candy, chewy candy bars (baby ruth, 1000 grand, turtles), Ferrero Focher or Toffifay (I have this thing for hazelnut!) ice cream and cake are all fair game!!
  • debbiedoeshealth
    debbiedoeshealth Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Fresh bread and butter. Yum.
  • SEAFOODMAN
    SEAFOODMAN Posts: 342
    Options
    Peter Pan crunchy peanut butter and ritz crackers
  • sandtisch
    sandtisch Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Any baked goodies fresh from the oven ... bread, sweet bread, cookies ... You name it!
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Goose foie gras.

I hear it's really bad for the geese to be force fed a diet that leads to fatty liver disease, but it is the most delicious, tasty, and nummy fatty liver disease on the planet. Besides, they're going to be killed and eaten anyway.
  • Mangopickle
    Options
    Ok, I have some dorky concoctions that I love love love.... A bowl of Cracklin Oat Bran cereal with lactose free full fat milk and 2 tbsp. of Nutella; extra butter 'movie theater' microwave popcorn with French's mustard drizzled over top, yeast rolls (or Hawaiian rolls) with a finely chopped salad mixture including bacon bits & ranch dressing stuffed inside - I call them Salad Biscuits **drool**; peanut butter and dark karo syrup sandwhiches on white bread; salt & vinegar pringles with louisiana hot sauce sardines; fried chicken skin (esp. from the thigh) with mashed potatoes and velveeta cheese wrapped inside like a mini-grease/fat taco!

I am disgusting!

I don't think so! Crackling oat bran is cereal crack! Mustard can go well on lots of stuff. Sardines with chips are fabulous as are chips and smoked oysters, chips and smoked clams, chips and lox, chips and smoked octopus, chips and leftovers!! Everything goes better piled on a chip. I like to wrap the crispy chicken skin around a lump of mashed potatoes perhaps with a soupçon of slaw and dredge it in the gravy. I have always wondered what they do with all the leftover chicken skin from those skinless chick breasts. They could completely fry up chicken skin at KFC an I would buy it.
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Lindt chocolate truffles, and McDonald's french fries, and Nutella.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    triplets
  • jennalennafur
    jennalennafur Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Nutella and basically anything fried. :p