The Completely Guilt Free Ice Cream!

Options

Replies

• Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You have learned to fit your macros! :drinker:

I myself enjoyed a small portion of Scotchy Scotch Scotch after a great lifting session with my trainer last night. I weighed out my serving size, and put the rest back in the deep freeze so I won't see it and be tempted again until next time I train with him. It's not worth the ridiculously high calories for the portion size, so I won't be buying it again, but I will enjoy it while it lasts.

It is RIDICULOUSLY high calorie, but it is the second best thing I have ever eaten in my life (foie gras still has my vote for best thing ever). I got a pint and had a spoonful here, a small taste there, and made that little quart last a full week.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Bahaha. I was fully prepared mentally for Arctic Zero and throwing around the word cardboard. Well played. Also second Talenti in your freezer! !! Nao!! I'm bulking, full pints or nuffin!
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Bahaha. I was fully prepared mentally for Arctic Zero and throwing around the word cardboard. Well played. Also second Talenti in your freezer! !! Nao!! I'm bulking, full pints or nuffin!

Same here. Bless you OP.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    Bananas don't have fat protein or calcium.

I feel relieved the OP wasn't this as I promised one of my friends who replied that I'd go ballistic if it was this again...
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

I feel relieved the OP wasn't this as I promised one of my friends who replied that I'd go ballistic if it was this again...

Truth. I had my whole 'bananas are not ice cream, they're just a gross disgusting mashed abomination' rant all ready to go.

So now I'm all fired up for nothing.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    And this is how you do it.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options

Truth. I had my whole 'bananas are not ice cream, they're just a gross disgusting mashed abomination' rant all ready to go.

Eat a banana. The potassium helps calm you.

*runs fast before she thinks I'm serious*
  • bajoyba
    bajoyba Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Dude, have you tried banana-only ice cream??? It is so good...
    Isn't that just mashed frozen banana?
    This is banana ice cream
    20140414_013623_zps432605e4.jpg

Um, yum!
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options
    So I've been exercising and logging my food all week. Last night I come back from my evening workout (brisk walk around hilly open space with German Shepherd/Rottweiler mix who doesn't understand "don't pull") and realize that I short 600 calories and according to the chart what I need was fat, protein, and calcium. I had also had an awesome day: I exceeded my goals for steps, active minutes, calories burned, and miles. I remembered I had my last Dark Chocolate Raspberry ice cream bar in the freezer, which was 260 calories.

It was the best d- ice-cream I've had in a long time. Because it was completely guilt free. I wasn't breaking rules (I made no rules, just parameters for my weight loss). I wasn't ruining my calorie deficit or caving to temptation. I was having a treat that fit into my caloric budget. So I sat there in my sweaty clothes and munched away.

:smile:

YES.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Eat a banana. The potassium helps calm you.

*runs fast before she thinks I'm serious*

The thing is I had some cookie dough, right? And now I"m in bed, you see, so bananas are disgusting and I'd rather eat cauliflower pizza, or whatever is trendy these days.
  • SugaryLynx
    Options
    way to go OP ..

my only question is ..why the hell is there no Talenti Gelato in your freezer????????
    Yea. Talenti is pretty damn good. Tonight I had the Fudge Brownie Talenti and I combined it with Graeters - Caramel Truffle.
    I didn't realize how much ice cream I had until last night. I think I has problem.......20140415_213924_zps17e24f51.jpg

I know whose window I'm sneaking in tonight
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    way to go OP ..

my only question is ..why the hell is there no Talenti Gelato in your freezer????????
    Yea. Talenti is pretty damn good. Tonight I had the Fudge Brownie Talenti and I combined it with Graeters - Caramel Truffle.
    I didn't realize how much ice cream I had until last night. I think I has problem.......20140415_213924_zps17e24f51.jpg

I'm desperately trying to read the name on the Talenti on the bottom row, it looks like somethingsomething chocolate cake - which I KNOW I'd love! Myself, I'm chowing down on Tilamook Chocolate Mudslide. Not a little 1/2cup either, I got to eat 2.5 servings!!! Maintenance breaks + running = WIN!
  • SugaryLynx
    Options
    way to go OP ..

I know whose window I'm sneaking in tonight
    Good luck trying to get past my guard dog. He's vicious
    20130815_194452_zpsa867934c.jpg

easy. He'll fall head over heels for my guardian...

2a9v7lh.jpg

Then, I shall slink my way in for the goods
  • stiobhard
    stiobhard Posts: 140 Member
    Options

No, but I have had banana bars and frozen bananas dipped in chocolate. My parents were really big on "whole fruit" treats instead of popsicles.

my mother used to fry bananas in butter and carmelised sugar for breakfast....
  • HeyNikkita
    HeyNikkita Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Isn't that just mashed frozen banana?
    This is banana ice cream
    20140414_013623_zps432605e4.jpg

OP, awesome job!!!!

Yep.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options

No, but I have had banana bars and frozen bananas dipped in chocolate. My parents were really big on "whole fruit" treats instead of popsicles.

my mother used to fry bananas in butter and carmelised sugar for breakfast....

Like the eggs fried in butter, that I started when I was pregnant and played a major role in getting me here, that sounds like something, I shouldn't even start.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options

Agree with this too. So what PART of the watermelon are you eating?