Need "friends"

Options
Hey all, I am new to this (as of yesterday) If you are a woman around my age (29) and are struggling to loose some weight, please friend request me. I'd like to have some others with similar weight background for support. Please and thanks!! :smile:

Replies

• Jessanova
    Options
    I'm going to add you! I need support. Haha, let's help each other out yeah? :) I'm Jessica, by the way.
  • mmelaragno
    Options
    I'm adding you too! I can use support as well!
  • Nurse_Christy
    Nurse_Christy Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and I've been struggling most of my life to lose weight! This site really helps. Sending you a request now!
    Christy
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 but you can all feel free to add me for support/motivation! I'm always looking for extra motivated women to have on my friends list and to help keep me accountable! :bigsmile:

If you're so inclined, a group of really awesome ladies have a monthly challenge going on (new threads every month) for men and women in their 20s -- You just set your own goals and keep updating your progress with the group. It's a great way to stay on track and feel like you're a part of a community. If you are interested in joining, I'll be posting a new "challenge" Jan 1st. Feel free to join us! We are a very active group with loads of support but always welcoming new members :happy:

Good luck to you all!
  • darlene98
    darlene98 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Sure we all need friends to help us along this weight loss journey!:happy:
  • jules_02
    jules_02 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you too. I could use more support!
  • christinehay78
    christinehay78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Friend request is on it's way! ;-)
  • KMSJ
    KMSJ Posts: 1
    Options
    Oh I definitely need friends to motivate me. I started 20 days back and have not logged my food well enough. I keep eating teh wrong food and crash. Need to lose 30 pounds in about 6-8 months. I am Kookie 27 yrs in age and weigh 165 pounds.
  • Dom80
    Dom80 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    friend req on its way
  • NurseNatalie2011
    Options
    Hey! Welcome to MFP. I just started myself a few weeks ago. It is great seeing "friends" progress and giving each other motivation. I am a little younger, 22, but I am trying to lost about 30 more lbs and need support too! I will friend requeset you. Good luck!
  • toludc
    toludc Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Add me! We are all in this together
  • cinrod312
    Options
    Hi. I'm Cindy. I am 30 years old and really need support from someone my age too. I have at least 200 lbs to lose. I would love to get to know you and encourage each other.
  • 9virgo11
    Options
    I'm 35 but always welcome support!!! Good luck
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    i'm 30 - don't hold it against me :laugh:

i will ad you for sure! :smile:
  • Meganne1982
    Options
    I'm pretty new here too and looking to build a support system here- so, welcome!
  • karrah2303
    Options
    I need friends too! I just added you as well. I am 32 and ready to move!
  • briwalt
    briwalt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I will add you. I am new too, and need friends, support, and all that jazz.