Looking for fitness buddies and motivation!

I've been using MFP on and off for a few months, but I'm so determined to stick to it this time and I know the best way to do it is to have support! Always open to new friends to chat with and keep each other motivated :)

Replies

• BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Bring it on if you don't mind a highly motivated foul mouthed(sometimes) Canadian lad on your team!
  • zenna_santos
    zenna_santos Posts: 4 Member
    Bring it on if you don't mind a highly motivated foul mouthed(sometimes) Canadian lad on your team!

I'm with on the foul mouthed part! Over in Australia here
  • I have had the same issue myself. I have been using MFP for a long time, with various accounts here and there due to my inconsistency.

Initially my husband and I were working out together and motivating each other, but our work schedules are so awkward that it's difficult to find a meeting ground, time wise, and work out together.

I could use all the motivation and encouragement I can get and I would love the opportunity to return the favor :]
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    I have had the same issue myself. I have been using MFP for a long time, with various accounts here and there due to my inconsistency.

Initially my husband and I were working out together and motivating each other, but our work schedules are so awkward that it's difficult to find a meeting ground, time wise, and work out together.

I could use all the motivation and encouragement I can get and I would love the opportunity to return the favor :]
    Adding you on. I am sending.
  • zenna_santos
    zenna_santos Posts: 4 Member
    I have had the same issue myself. I have been using MFP for a long time, with various accounts here and there due to my inconsistency.

I know what you mean about trying to work around a partner! Not to mention he's super lazy....will definitely add you!
  • Awesome, thank you!

Mine isn't lazy so much as, he won't push me. I understand why not, he loves me and doesn't want to risk stepping on any toes. I need serious motivation... I need someone to tell me I need to do this and do it now [etc]

Not to mention, having friends on here to talk to about it will definitely encourage me to keep up. If someone is getting results twice as fast as I am, I'll feel more driven to try twice or three times as hard as I was initially.

Now I'm actually excited to do this :D
  • Doctordevhill
    Doctordevhill Posts: 14 Member
    I'm also looking fir new people to talk to and help motivate and get motivation from if you want to add me. I've been in a bit of a rut and not getting the support I need from my family and LOVE meeting new people. Hope to hear from you
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    You're welcome to add me. While I don't provide snacks and refreshments, I do post a funny status a day. Hope I can motivate and make ya laugh :)