60 Days and 37 lbs

Options
spideywebb77
spideywebb77 Posts: 126 Member
Title says it all.

Looking back I have noticed a trend and wondering if anyone else has seen this in their personal results. I tend to loose 305 lbs one week followed by a week with a 1 lb loss. That's been an ongoing trend for the entire time on MFP which I find pretty interesting. Note this week I only lost .2 lbs. Being on vacation with reduced activity I would suspect is the culprit,

I am 5'10" and have gone from 297 down to 259.6. I think I will try to loose some more before I post pics :happy:

Replies

• skp1711
    skp1711 Posts: 6
    Options
    Great going ,keep it up. i started almost same as your start weight , i was 305. came down to 235. still need to loose another 40-50.
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Lol yeah probably. I could definitely use a vacation!!
  • SCSTWG
    SCSTWG Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    That is a great loss for 60 days. Nice work.
  • spideywebb77
    spideywebb77 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Well... even more good news ( I think). I filled out an online health assessment for my work. I think the last time I filled one out was about 5 years ago. My weight was listed as 269 so I have gotten below that weight from before the last time I started trying to lose weight by ten pounds.

Start back to work today and the holiday weekend is over. Expecting another lackluster week on the scale (weigh in in 3 days)
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Reduced 32 lbs in 58 days. I am 6 ft, highest weight 298 lbs, MFP start weight 284.4 lbs, current weight 252.6 lbs, goal weight 164 lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!