New(ish)

Options
I joined earlier this month, but never introduced myself:

Hello! I'm MelonJ, 26 from not-so-sunny FL. On the road to losing 50 lbs after a hellish office job and having a beautiful baby girl. SW- 178 CW-171.8 and exercising like a maniac to erase the too often sedentary life Ive lived for 4 years. Used to be an exercise, martial arts, and weight lifting junkie before then and I'm juggling getting back to that with a baby vying for my attention all the time lol. Im blessed with the opportunity to be a SAHM, but man all I want to do is sleep after dealing with a screeching infant, haha! The message boards have been a great source of inspiration for me. So, hello and thank you!!!

Xoxox

Replies

• DiveBarDanceHall
    DiveBarDanceHall Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! From personal experience, this keeps you so focused and motivated, plus the community helps. Feel free to add as a friend, I'm looking for positive people to add to my support group! (Also tring to lose 50lbs)
    -DiveBar<3
  • CherylP1108
    Options
    Hi, my name is Cheryl and i just signed up for MFP today for the added support and progress tracking. In January i weighed in at 232 pounds and im am currently at 192. I still have around 60 pounds to go. Hopefully this will help with my journey.
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My son is 5 1\2 months. I know how you feel. All I want to do is sleep . It's hard to stay active when you have a baby. Good luck on your journey . We can go this
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Sunny, but sometimes Not-so-Bright MFP! :) Glad to have you here
  • MelonJMusic
    MelonJMusic Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! My daughter is 6 1/2 months. :D Will be exciting to add new friends!