UGHH annoying co-workers!!

Options
2»

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Maybe this cute gif of a kitten molesting a puppy will make you feel better.

Kitty-giving-a-puppy-an-intense-kiss_zps22f8cc3b.gif

8s3

Is this what you were trying to post?

waking.gif

YES! :smooched:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Maybe this cute gif of a kitten molesting a puppy will make you feel better.

Kitty-giving-a-puppy-an-intense-kiss_zps22f8cc3b.gif

8s3

Is this what you were trying to post?

waking.gif

YES! :smooched:

:bigsmile:
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    well, I will only say that sometimes (more often than not) they make me feel very smart so i don't mind. :bigsmile:
  • benniesmother
    benniesmother Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    my coworker regularly smells of urine and body odor. he has been sent home multiple times for this and it continues to happen............................................................................................................
  • eelamme
    eelamme Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Bump for the gifs and good times. Luckily I have pretty ok coworkers...just long days and annoying patients
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    my coworker regularly smells of urine and body odor. he has been sent home multiple times for this and it continues to happen............................................................................................................

I hope you have plenty of candles around. :sick:
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options

8fc37cac2fa5dd5a4e086044fa699be6af0ed39f7f38e970d72a5a9fb5a6c61c.jpg