RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    i tought that celebrities do bodybuilding ...SORRY THE TITLE IS WRONG :sad:

Me thinks OP may not be 18 years old...

That was my first thought too.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Rather than finding random exercises with no set/rep/rest indication…you are better off finding an actual proven program.

this.

strong lifts
    starting strength
    new rules of lifting
    strong curves (the bret contres guy)
  • INSANITYsh
    INSANITYsh Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    So can you tell me if the exercises that i posted are good please ?:)

I'm sure they are "good"

Good doesn't mean effective:
    1.) does it include a barbell?
    2.) does it include the following
    >squats
    >dead lifts
    >barbell glute bridge lifts
    >lunges
    >hammy curls

ps I can't watch them I just know that if they don't have the following listed above things- then they aren't what you want.
    Yes they have all of these things :)
    One more question: im sure that my muscles are not toned.....so when they will be toned my legs and butt will look smaller because the muscles will gather together .....right ??=)
  • INSANITYsh
    Options
    Beyonce's legs come from 20+ years of dancing as a full time job.

yes i know but she was pregnant so she lost all her exercises but now she get back her body =)
  • Loralrose
    Loralrose Posts: 203
    Options
    Also, the girl in that photo is leaning forward and really arching her back, plus using a pretty low camera angle. Her butt would not look like that if she were standing normally.

So don't compare your standing-normally butt to her bent-over-back-arched-low-angle butt.
  • RaeLB
    Options
    What's your body like right now? Thin without muscle definition?
  • INSANITYsh
    Options
    Also, the girl in that photo is leaning forward and really arching her back, plus using a pretty low camera angle. Her butt would not look like that if she were standing normally.

So don't compare your standing-normally butt to her bent-over-back-arched-low-angle butt.

yes you right :) but i still want a lifted butt :)
  • INSANITYsh
    Options

Yes :) i want to lift my butt and i want toned legs :)
  • RaeLB
    Options

By toned do you mean you want to see some muscle definition in your legs?
  • Boobookittyfq
    Boobookittyfq Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Anything with legs and butt

Squat jumps
    Box jumps
    lunges
    deadlifts
    front squats
    reg squats
    hip thrust
    Bulgarian squat
    Leg press
    Leg extentions

Just keep going it takes time to see results.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    While Beyonce has a very lovely figure, she is most definitely not a bodybuilder.

Beyonce-2914587.jpg

This is interest. Who knows if it's true, but if it is, she does do weight lifting as well as body weight workouts.

http://www.fitmole.org/beyonce-workout/
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I have no doubt she does SOME form of weight training- you watch her when she dances- she's not a skinny minny squishy thing.

question for the OP_ is english not your first language?
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    OP, please check out Fitness Blender workouts on YouTube. They have many different types of workouts, even some that are specfically for building a better butt.

Personally, I do lots of squats and deadlifts and have a nice lifted round butt to show for all my hard work.
  • RaeLB
    Options

What I am trying to get at is this:

I assume with your height and weight that you do not have a lot of body fat or muscle. I am about the same height and was the same weight before I started bulking.

I assume you want some muscle definition and low body fat. You already have the low body fat but you need some muscle. To gain muscle you need to eat a calorie surplus, aka above your TDEE, aka above your maintenance calories, and lift heavy weights.

Calculate your TDEE (google this) and eat a surplus of calories 250-500.

You will likely gain A LITTLE BIT of body fat when you are bulking but you can get rid of it after you've reached your goal.

The women in the videos is a fitness model, therefore, she works her *kitten* off/on to get the body she has. You will not gain that much muscle UNLESS you want to. It takes a long time to gain muscle so you can stop whenever you are satisfied.

Pick a good beginners lifting routine. I would recommend stronglifts 5X5 or All Pro's SBR. Other people on this thread suggested some programs too.

In sum, eat lots, lift heavy.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    So can you tell me if the exercises that i posted are good please ?:)

I'm sure they are "good"

Good doesn't mean effective:
    1.) does it include a barbell?
    2.) does it include the following
    >squats
    >dead lifts
    >barbell glute bridge lifts
    >lunges
    >hammy curls

ps I can't watch them I just know that if they don't have the following listed above things- then they aren't what you want.
    Yes they have all of these things :)
    One more question: im sure that my muscles are not toned.....so when they will be toned my legs and butt will look smaller because the muscles will gather together .....right ??=)

"Muscles gather together"--wwhat?? No. What does that even mean?

First off, muscles aren't "toned" versus "not toned". There is no such thing as a flabby muscle. Muscle is muscle. You can have a lot of it, or you can have very little of it. How your butt looks will depend on how much muscle you have, and how much fat is covering that muscle.

Lift heavy weights to build lean muscle and reduce overall body fat. Squats, deadlifts, hamstring curls and weighted lunges are all good ways to lift and add muscle and "oomph" to the butt.
  • INSANITYsh
    Options
    While Beyonce has a very lovely figure, she is most definitely not a bodybuilder.

Beyonce-2914587.jpg

This is interest. Who knows if it's true, but if it is, she does do weight lifting as well as body weight workouts.

So beyonce do weight lifting ......so have i to do weight lifting ??=)
    i dont want to have a body like the woman in the video i want to have a body similar to the beyonce's one :)
  • INSANITYsh
    Options

i dont know what's the meaning of muscle definition :( for example i want beautiful legs like beyonce or rihanna =)
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options

Beyonce-2914587.jpg

So beyonce do weight lifting ......so have i to do weight lifting ??=)
    i dont want to have a body like the woman in the video i want to have a body similar to the beyonce's one :)

Ummm, do you understand the hard work and dedication to both training and nutrition it takes to get the body of the female in the video....

Don't worry about getting that body, it doesn't happen on accident.
  • INSANITYsh
    Options
    THESE ARE MY CURRENT QUESTIONS:

1. WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN WEIGHT LIFTING AND BODYBUILDING ?? THEY LIFT WEIGHT BOTH
    2. IF I DO THESE EXERCISE , WILL I SHAPE MY BUTT AND LEGS ?=)
  • jesiann2014
    jesiann2014 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I read about this book from a post here on MFP. I wish I could remember who posted it so I could thank her! Strong Curves by Bret Contreras. Get the book. And don't try the ebook. You really need the book itself. Amazon has it for $20.