Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Da *kitten*? :huh:
  • INSANITYsh
    INSANITYsh Posts: 122 Member
    Options

Ummm, do you understand the hard work and dedication to both training and nutrition it takes to get the body of the female in the video....

Don't worry about getting that body, it doesn't happen on accident.

I KNOW THAT I HAVE TO WORK HARD TO REACH MY GOAL -.-
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

Ummm, do you understand the hard work and dedication to both training and nutrition it takes to get the body of the female in the video....

Why are you yelling? And are you old enough to be here? :huh:
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Beyonce is hot
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options

:huh:

You said you didn't want a body like the one in the video, I assured you that doesn't accidentally happen...so it won't.

jerry-no.gif
  • favoritenut
    favoritenut Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    The title says girl body building.

then you go on to say you want legs like beyonce.

I guess perhaps I'm confused as to your intent because the title is indicating one thing but your post is indicating another.
    maybe i'm confused too xD How the celebrities have got their legs and butt toned ???

by photo shopping mainly....they do workout, not saying they don't but a lot of their pics are photo shopped to look perfect.
  • k_nicole87
    k_nicole87 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Wut2.gif
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    i tought that celebrities do bodybuilding ...SORRY THE TITLE IS WRONG :sad:

Me thinks OP may not be 18 years old...

Ditto
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    While Beyonce has a very lovely figure, she is most definitely not a bodybuilder.

Beyonce-2914587.jpg

This is interest. Who knows if it's true, but if it is, she does do weight lifting as well as body weight workouts.

http://www.fitmole.org/beyonce-workout/

So beyonce do weight lifting ......so have i to do weight lifting ??=)
    i dont want to have a body like the woman in the video i want to have a body similar to the beyonce's one :)

Yes, you should lift weights.

This is a good program:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/560459-stronglifts-5x5-summary

Or go buy New Rules of Weight Lifting for Women.
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    THESE ARE MY CURRENT QUESTIONS:

1. WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN WEIGHT LIFTING AND BODYBUILDING ?? THEY LIFT WEIGHT BOTH
    2. IF I DO THESE EXERCISE , WILL I SHAPE MY BUTT AND LEGS ?=)

1. Google is your friend

2. Read my last post
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Forget all the semantics and just do the program that you linked. It is a fine program for what you want. Just do it. Also keep your diet in check (at deficit if you want to lose fat, or at maintenance if you are happy with your current size). You will not accidentally end up with the legs & butt of the world famous fitness model being used to demonstrate the program.
  • INSANITYsh
    Options
    SORRY FOR MY OBSTINACY BUT I'M WORRIED TO BECOME LIKE THE WOMAN IN THE VIDEO :(
    CAN YOU TELL ME THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN WEIGHT LIFTING AND BODYBUILDING ??
    I KNOW THERE IS GOOGLE AND I HAVE SEARCHED ON INTERNET BUT I VE FOUND A LOT OF INFORMATIONS THAT I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND BECAUSE I'M NOT A NATIVE ENGLISH SPEACK :( SORRY AGAIN :embarassed: :frown:
  • INSANITYsh
    Options
    You will not accidentally end up with the legs & butt of the world famous fitness model being used to demonstrate the program.

Sorry but i dont undetstand :(
  • RaeLB
    Options
    What's your body like right now? Thin without muscle definition?

Yes :) i want to lift my butt and i want toned legs :)

By toned do you mean you want to see some muscle definition in your legs?

What I am trying to get at is this:

I assume with your height and weight that you do not have a lot of body fat or muscle. I am about the same height and was the same weight before I started bulking.

I assume you want some muscle definition and low body fat. You already have the low body fat but you need some muscle. To gain muscle you need to eat a calorie surplus, aka above your TDEE, aka above your maintenance calories, and lift heavy weights.

Calculate your TDEE (google this) and eat a surplus of calories 250-500.

You will likely gain A LITTLE BIT of body fat when you are bulking but you can get rid of it after you've reached your goal.

The women in the videos is a fitness model, therefore, she works her *kitten* off/on to get the body she has. You will not gain that much muscle UNLESS you want to. It takes a long time to gain muscle so you can stop whenever you are satisfied.

Pick a good beginners lifting routine. I would recommend stronglifts 5X5 or All Pro's SBR. Other people on this thread suggested some programs too.

In sum, eat lots, lift heavy.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    SORRY FOR MY OBSTINACY BUT [I'M WORRIED TO BECOME LIKE THE WOMAN IN THE VIDEO :(
    I KNOW THERE IS GOOGLE AND I HAVE SEARCHED ON INTERNET BUT I VE FOUND A LOT OF INFORMATIONS THAT I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND BECAUSE I'M NOT A NATIVE ENGLISH SPEACK :( SORRY AGAIN :embarassed: :frown:

And what everyone is trying to say is this:

since we're yelling..

IT WON'T HAPPEN..... YOU DON'T WAKE UP ONE DAY AND SAY, "OH CRAP, I LOOK LIKE A FITNESS MODEL'.

That takes far more than just doing the same exercises.
  • INSANITYsh
    Options
    Another questions that i have is about NUTRITION:

1.How many calories should i eat ?

Normally i eat 80g of protein per day =) are these enough ?=)
  • INSANITYsh
    Options
    SORRY FOR MY OBSTINACY BUT [I'M WORRIED TO BECOME LIKE THE WOMAN IN THE VIDEO :(

And what everyone is trying to say is this:

since we're yelling..

IT WON'T HAPPEN..... YOU DON'T WAKE UP ONE DAY AND SAY, "OH CRAP, I LOOK LIKE A FITNESS MODEL'.

That takes far more than just doing the same exercises.

Thanks for before and now :) Before i didnt understand you before :(
  • RaeLB
    Options

You still didn't read my last post.

If you want to GAIN muscle you need to eat more calories than your maintenance calories (the amount of calories you need to maintain your current weight).

Calculate your TDEE: http://iifym.com/tdee-calculator/

Eat 250-500 calories more than your TDEE

Lift heavy. Try a program like Stronglifts 5X5, New Rules For lifting, All Pro's SBR.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    SORRY FOR MY OBSTINACY BUT I'M WORRIED TO BECOME LIKE THE WOMAN IN THE VIDEO :(

You will not become like that woman in the video. Stop worrying.
  • INSANITYsh
    Options

You still didn't read my last post.

If you want to GAIN muscle you need to eat more calories than your maintenance calories (the amount of calories you need to maintain your current weight).

Calculate your TDEE: http://iifym.com/tdee-calculator/

Eat 250-500 calories more than your TDEE

Lift heavy. Try a program like Stronglifts 5X5, New Rules For lifting, All Pro's SBR.

i've read your post and calculate my daily 2300 calories a day are a lot :embarassed: and are my daily protein enough?