GIRL BODYBUILDING !!!!!:::::ENTER PLEASE:::::

Options

Replies

• BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Another questions that i have is about NUTRITION:

1.How many calories should i eat ?

Normally i eat 80g of protein per day =) are these enough ?=)

We can't really answer that without knowing anything about you. I'm assuming since you want to "tone" that you still have fat to lose. Set your weight loss goal in MFP to a half pound a week, then eat what MFP tells you.

You should get about 0.8 to 1 gram of protien per pound of lean body weight. For most women (unless they are small) this is about 100 grams.
  • INSANITYsh
    INSANITYsh Posts: 122 Member
    Options

We can't really answer that without knowing anything about you. I'm assuming since you want to "tone" that you still have fat to lose. Set your weight loss goal in MFP to a half pound a week, then eat what MFP tells you.

You should get about 0.8 to 1 gram of protien per pound of lean body weight. For most women (unless they are small) this is about 100 grams.

what do you mean with "you still have fat to lose"?? i ve written my current weight in the post. it is 54 kg.
  • INSANITYsh
    Options
    Now i have to swich off my computer :) thanks you all for your reply :) Hope that tomorrow you can come here and help me again :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options

what do you mean with "you still have fat to lose"?? i ve written my current weight in the post. it is 54 kg.

If your legs are not "toned" it means the fat is hiding your muscle. If you are thin and/or a low body weight, and not "toned" it means you still have high body fat relative to your muscle. Basically, you do not have enough muscle to look "toned". To change this, you must add muscle by lifting heavy things and eating more calories.
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options

Ummm, do you understand the hard work and dedication to both training and nutrition it takes to get the body of the female in the video....

Don't worry about getting that body, it doesn't happen on accident.

I KNOW THAT I HAVE TO WORK HARD TO REACH MY GOAL -.-

Why are you yelling? And are you old enough to be here? :huh:
    This ^
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

So do you actively want to gain muscle and fat? If not set your MFP to maintenance.
  • Loralrose
    Loralrose Posts: 203
    Options
    Maybe this will help clear things up about what "bodybuilder" means. A bodybuilder looks like this:
    3c812e6798be3f220e59eed979c1b75c.jpg?itok=tpwz31gQ

It sounds like you want to look more like a bikini model. that means something like this:
    lolz.jpg

Both these women lift weights - heavy weights. But bodybuilders use special workout routines/diets specifically to get a huge muscled body... you will not end up like that unless you are trying really hard!

To make your butt firm and round you need to make your butt muscles ("glutes") bigger and stronger. To do that you'll need to use heavy weights, something heavy enough that it's really hard to do the move. Other people here have suggested exercises that are good. You are already very slim so you probably should not try to lose any weight. Eat enough to keep the same weight or even to gain a little. That will let you build the muscle to make your butt bigger/rounder.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    In for the cap locks and booty

For real though, I would eat at maintenance and look into a program like Stronglifts, Starting Strength, NROLFW, etc,. Jo mentioned some killer exercises that will definitely get you to where you want to be
  • INSANITYsh
    Options
    Maybe this will help clear things up about what "bodybuilder" means. A bodybuilder looks like this:

It sounds like you want to look more like a bikini model. that means something like this:
    lolz.jpg

Both these women lift weights - heavy weights. But bodybuilders use special workout routines/diets specifically to get a huge muscled body... you will not end up like that unless you are trying really hard!

To make your butt firm and round you need to make your butt muscles ("glutes") bigger and stronger. To do that you'll need to use heavy weights, something heavy enough that it's really hard to do the move. Other people here have suggested exercises that are good. You are already very slim so you probably should not try to lose any weight. Eat enough to keep the same weight or even to gain a little. That will let you build the muscle to make your butt bigger/rounder.

Thanks you for your reply :) now i ve understood :) How many times a week should i go to the gym ??=)
  • sarahstrezo
    sarahstrezo Posts: 568 Member
    Options

lolz.jpg

Thanks you for your reply :) now i ve understood :) How many times a week should i go to the gym ??=)

Find a tried and true program and follow it. Most likely it will be between 3 and 4 days a week. This has all been answered by many of us in this thread. You aren't reading the actual advice because you seem to be WAY too worried about suddenly looking like a bodybuilder overnight.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

lolz.jpg

For the record, both are considered bodybuilders, just different levels. Under the umbrella of "bodybuilding" there are several categories. Youc an enter a women's bodybuilding competition in the following categories - bodybuilding, physique, figure and bikini (maybe more or different names depending on the organization).
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Why is it that nobody asks "what exercises should I do to get [celebrity]'s face?"
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Why is it that nobody asks "what exercises should I do to get [celebrity]'s face?"

Because that has to do with genet....I see what you did thar ;)
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    2014-03-03-whatwomenthinkwillhappenliftheavye1360469567159.png
    lifting-heavy.jpg
    http://manbicep.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/lifting-heavy.jpg

Girls-Lift-Weights.jpg
    women-deadlift1.jpg
    image013.jpg
    Just because you lift weights, doesn't mean you'll turn into a body builder (ie one that builds up their body)
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    I got 4 posts in and that's all my brain could handle. Is there a cliff's version or should I not bother?
  • CoderGal
    Options
    I got 4 posts in and that's all my brain could handle. Is there a cliff's version or should I not bother?

Nice home gym, can steal it?
  • sarahstrezo
    Options

The cliff's version is the OP thinks there are certain exercises that will give you Beyonce's butt and others that will give your a Physique Bodybuilder's butt and yet a third set that will give you a fitness model's butt.

She isn't really listening to the solid advice given here because she seems to be obsessed with obtaining Beyonce's genetic DNA makeup.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options

The cliff's version is the OP thinks there are certain exercises that will give you Beyonce's butt and others that will give your a Physique Bodybuilder's butt and yet a third set that will give you a fitness model's butt.

She isn't really listening to the solid advice given here because she seems to be obsessed with obtaining Beyonce's genetic DNA makeup.

I'll jar it and sell it. There has to be a way...
  • sarahstrezo
    Options

I'd buy it. Especially if her income came with it ;)
  • CoderGal
    Options

I'd buy it. Especially if her income came with it ;)
    Pft I'm totally in just for the earnings.