Running on the spot to minimize Easter damage?

Options
2»

Replies

• janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    we have one big meal planed for that day. I just plan to use all my daily calorie allowance of 1225 for the graze fest with family...going on 3-9pm....will not worry to much about it..i cant imagine being able to go over that amout of calories in just a few hours!! I also do not like sweets...so that helps:)
  • wilsoje74
    wilsoje74 Posts: 1,720 Member
    Options
    ok well....for me it is more like 4 days...and my parents are not supportive of my diet/new lifestyle so I will get #^$% for going out to exercise.
    so what? How old are you?
  • ErinMcMom
    ErinMcMom Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Maybe just eat your Easter dinner whilst simultaneously running on a treadmill? Problem solved! ;)
  • tahneesummers88
    tahneesummers88 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You will get into trouble for going out to exercise?

If that were me.. I'd go out and exercise anyway? lol
  • mc_hudd
    mc_hudd Posts: 47
    Options
    I have this same problem every week! My mom always cooks a big dinner on Sundays. The whole family gathers at my parents house & we graze all day! I try my hardest to track what I eat, but know it's not 100% correct. Also, I don't worry about it, it's supposed to be a fun, relaxing day for everyone, so I make it that way for myself. Like others have said, I wouldn't worry about it, just enjoy it. ????
  • yungibear
    yungibear Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    ok well....for me it is more like 4 days...and my parents are not supportive of my diet/new lifestyle so I will get #^$% for going out to exercise.

Who cares? Ignore whatever **** they give you and do it anyway. You're an adult, act like one.
    I agree with this. I feel like many of us with weight issues have been given a lot of crap from those around us about our weight. That could've happened at school, work, with the family or even within ourselves. What did we do when we heard hurtful things? Ignore them and continue onwards with an unhealthy lifestyle.

Why can't you treat your new lifestyle in the same manner and just ignore those who say the hurtful words and continue onward?