1 Year Anniversary for me!

ltlhmom
ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
edited September 22 in Success Stories
1 year ago today I had the light switch go on. WOW what is possible to do in a year! I lost 58.5 lbs over all, lost 1.5 inches from my neck, 3.5 inches from my upper arm, 5 inches from my waist, 7 inches from my hips and 3 inches from my upper leg. Gone from a size 22 to a size 14 in pants, 2X to a XL in shirts. I can see my toes without bending over. I can now shop in the Ladies Department instead of the Women's Department (plus size).

MFP has helped me change myself and my life. The support I have gotten from MPF peeps has been unbelievable! You are all wonderful!

So for those of you who are just starting I hope you stick with it because all of this success is possible it just matter how bad you want it and what you are willing to do to get it!

Hugs and here is to another year! Cheers!!! <3

I posted two of these pictures recently but in case you didn't see the post here you go again!

Work Christmas Party 2008 @260 lbs
medec2008260ish-1.jpg

Nov 2010 203.9 lbs down 57.9 lbs
menov20102039.jpg

Dec 26, 2010 203.3 down 58.5 lbs
Chritmas2010.jpg

Replies

This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!