Day 1

Options
Like they say "Today is the first day of the rest of my life" I am starting my journey! I am hoping with support I can be sucessful. I want to have a healthier mind body and soul. I am open to any suggestions that may be useful to me. I know this will be a long process I didnt put this weight on overnight so I know its not coming off overnight. I am generally not a real active person so if anyone knows any good workout plans I would lov the suggestions,

Replies

• dinorahmsn
    Options
    Hi everyone, today I am starting the weight loss journey it has been a long time coming. I want to shed this weight so I can feel like my old self happy and full of life. Today as I calculated my eating compare to my excerise I am in the deficit, but that will not stop me I am sure to keep going using this plan. My job is very stressful and life itself is stressful, I am attacked constantly by stress with little time to wind down let alone work out. My shifts are not normal compare to other individuals but this is something that in the near future I will have more consistency on. I am looking forward to sharing with you the wonderful experience of the wieght loss journey. As I tell my children and they told me over the weekend, "the only one that stops you from achieving any of your goals is yourself, you set your goals and your don't others or anything set your limit.'
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! A good workout depends on how put of shape you are! Many will say PX90 and such, but that killed me! I'm a big gal and I need something not so hard core. For me the Biggest Loser DVD's are great for the fitness level I'm at now.
  • dmumphery
    dmumphery Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello All!!! I am starting again and this time I am sticking with it!!! I have too many cute clothes I can no longer get into..ugh! My goal is to lose 40 lbs. If I can stick with my 5 day workout plan and stay away from my stress triggered eating, I should be ok. I wish you all the best of luck!!!
  • teddyann
    teddyann Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Good luck to all! Welcome to MFP!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    welcome! i took a few days off from the computer over christmas, so today is day one of my continuous logging in again. :) looks like we are starting at the same place today.