"Just say no."

Options
I am slowly changing my eating habits, the hardest habit (routine) to change, is to stop grazing at work. I work around food, amazingly delicious food, and a lot of people with very unhealthy eating habits and life-styles. This is my last bad habit to break, I can do it!

Replies

• jenniferevon
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT! One tip...stop and ask yourself EVERY TIME before you put that bite in your mouth..."Am I really hungry or ...?" Stay strong!
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    I hear you on the work thing.. I worked at places like that too many times to count. Start bringing grapes and stuff to work. Your coworkers will appreciate you and they are easy to grab and eat when hungry or feeling snacky. Pretty much guilt free too. Or vegies like green peppers, cucumbers, carrots, etc. I did that when I was a manager at taco bell for years and in one of my losign weight/ eating healthy kicks.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    That is a tough one. Offices can be dangerous when it comes to calories. It took me a while to get where I can say no.
  • jadashue
    jadashue Posts: 5
    Options
    thank you ((hug))
  • HaraldurB
    HaraldurB Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I always just think "if you bite it, write it" when someone is offering me something like that. And that makes me much less interested in eating something because I can´t be bothered the hassle of looking it up and logging it. :)