The Master Clean Lemonade Diet

Options
Have anybody ever tried it and if so do you have any suggestion?

Replies

• TristaVan
    TristaVan Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I did it...worked well. I would suggest mixing it up by using ginger instead of cayene pepper. Also I made the drink in to a slushy because I started to get sick of the drink and that helped. Good Luck!
  • LadyD7
    Options
    Thanks I will be starting after the new year!!
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Just another perspective for you to consider: None of these cleanses are really necessary. They deprive you of essential nutrients/vitamins - you get almost all of your calories on this cleanse from sugar! You need protein and tons of other stuff that this deprives you of. Your body is designed to cleanse itself - that's what your organs (kidneys & liver, particularly) and digestive system do. Drink enough water, eat enough fiber, get enough exercise and eat a balanced, healthy diet and you will be fine. Chances are, most of the weight you lose on this cleanse will be water weight and "bulk" from your diegestive system - the bulk weight will come right back once you start eating solid foods again.

Exercise plus eating a healthy number of calories made up of a lot of veggies (a variety of them!), lean protein, nuts/seeds, legumes, whole grains, enough healthy fats (avacado, olive oil, nuts, etc.) , fruit and dairy is all you really need to be healthy.